or Connect

Posts by acslater017

is that Aluminum iMac running Tiger? \ EDIT: OK, I just looked it up - there WAS a two month-overlap (August '07-October '07) between the Al iMac and Tiger. But still!
Who in their right mind would quit Apple to work for Palm?! They must have been fired.
I have the white MacBook and I don't have a lot of experience with the Aluminum, so I'll take your word on that. But I can tell you, after about a year, my MacBook's plastic parts started chipping off. The infamous "splinters" coming off of the palm rest started to happen to me - this was probably the result of carrying it around in my backpack for so long. Still, when I replace my ol' Whitey, I'll splurge and get something with an aluminum casing.
"Microsoft, huh? So it's pretty easy to use!"
Sweet! This'll be just like the computer interface in Jurassic Park! oh wait... Seriously, though - if anyone can pare down interface ideas to what is elegant and useful, it's Apple. Like people have said, it's unlikely that these drawings represent OS 11 or whatever. Useful features will likely be plucked from this.
Can you please post any research that indicates that 3G is not twice as fast? My iPhone 3G is about twice as fast as it is on EDGE, depending on reception. It's slower in bad spots, and actually faster than 2x in some spots. Performance depends on your location, just like every other wireless technology from FM radio to Wi-Fi.And about the iPhone not having access to "the whole internet" or whatever - that's such rubbish. Of course it doesn't - it doesn't have FTP,...
that's true, but if you're browsing on your phone, you're not likely to hang out at Starbucks for a long time. If I'm gonna actually stick around, I'll bring my laptop. If I'm using my phone, I'm probably just looking up directions, news items, or something like that. It's quicker to just go through 3G and not go through this process.
The blue and green one, by itself, bears no resemblance to Apple Inc. The whited-out one, showing only the top half, with Adobe and Microsoft logos slapped on, sure does. \
while it would be convenient to be able to replace my iPhone battery, I do not want it to have a plastic hatch like my TV remote! bleh
...but if you get kicked out of the university, it's covered by the NDA