or Connect

Posts by Poppet

These threads might help you understand how it all stands at the moment. If you are looking to sync 2 iphones to one calendar the best way is to use one mobileme individual account at the moment. Do remember only the primary account holder gets "push" email but both phones can have push contacts, bookmarks, calendars etc. To be honest we haven't found my husband having fetch mail (I have the master account hence he only has fetch) to be a problem at all. I have found it...
p.s I also only have one .mac email address / account at the moment.
Hi there, I am looking for some guidance. We currently own a macbook (our first mac experience) and love it. I am mainly the one who uses this although hubby would like to more (if I let him) Currently I only have one main admin account. We are about to buy (if we can get our hands on them) 2 iphones. I started thinking about creating a new account for my hubby then realised it got a bit more complex than I thought. All of my content is in my account. I...
Anyone?
Hi all, Hopefully there is someone out there that can advise me. I have a macbook. 2.16ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hdd. I haven't yet moved over to Leopard but will do shortly. I am looking to purchase FCE 4 and an external hard drive to use with my Canon HV20. (Obviously the HD projects / imports will take up lots of space on any hard drive) Here's my question. I would like to import my HD footage from my Canon HV20 using firewire straight to an external hard drive....
Got to be kidding me. My brand new macbook was so warped it was a joke. Took 2 months for apple to agree to a replacement after two touch pad / button replacements and the warping!!!! Apple love their "it's just cosmetic" saying when it comes to warranty issues. We shouldn't have even been talking warranty issues with a brand new machine!!!
Hi ya, I switched to mac back in May and I am having mixed feelings on the switch. On one had I love OS X and the apps but somethings suck. My first mac was replaced as the lid didn't line up, mouse kept getting stuck and a couple of other things. They kindly also agreed to swap it for the black macbook since I had upgraded the white to match the black specs and I had started to get the discoloration with the white. So that's my experience so far. My problem now is...
Hi all. Your help would be much appreciated. My family / friends and I have been chatting using Skype for a while now but I have never been able to speak to my brother / niece. I have a macbook and they have a vista pc. The first problem is finding a webcam for them that works with Vista. Bingo problem solved. They've now got one. The main problem is what app do we use as Skype is Vista ready and there are reports of computers crashes so my brother is...
Do you have an update for how you are getting on with your camcorder? Would love to know. Hope to purchase mine this coming week. Thanks Poppet
Honestly. Yes in my opinion. Just had a recent ding dong with apple about my macbook. Been to repair a couple of time because of "cosmetic" issues. Apple tried to tell me the issues were just cosmetic but finally after a number of calls and painful because they couldn't even get the blinking repairs right I get a replacement. If I had been more persistent I would not have even got the repairs done in the first place. I might add this was a brand new macbook to. I...