or Connect

Posts by Denton

And I suppose that you have 4-5 extra batteries that you charge-up in advance for your Nokia so you can last a full 3 days without plugging in to the wall? You know as well as everyone else that there are power-outlets everywhere throughout a journey (even on some airplanes -- and certainly those that are used for long flights). How are extra internal batteries any different than extra external batteries? I would think that the external pack (which would get much longer...
There is a work-around that you can use to simulate what you're after, but there is no option that you can enable to do what you ask. Do the following: 1. Select "Show Browser" from the "View" menu (ctrl-b or command-b is the short-cut for this). 2. Browse to the place in your iTunes library where the song is located by selecting the artist and/or album. By doing this you will only see songs in your library that fit the selected categories (for instance, choose Artist =...
Which would you rather have: a Porche 911 GT ($200K) or a Toyota Prius ($25K)? What exactly is the point of your poll?
This is no concern. If the update comes after your contract ends, you'll just have to wait a bit to get a new iPhone: you're not obliged to re-sign a new contract as soon as your old one expires. For instance, I've been under contract only 5 of the last 8 years.Edit: ya, what they said ^^
If you only need a notebook to serve as a projector, your Macbook is still capable of doing that. A hard drive upgrade sounds like a good idea. While you're at it, you might also pop in a bit more RAM to pep-up your computer (it really does run considerably faster with more RAM, and RAM prices will have come down in the 3 years since you bought it). If you still find that you need a little more power at-home (it doesn't sound like you need more power on-the-go), perhaps...
In the left-hand side of the movies section of iTS, you should see panels labeled "iTunes Store," then "Top Movie Sales," then "Genres," and finally "More in Movies." The first selection available in this last panel is "All Rentals." But unless you want to browse through dozens of pages of titles, this is hardly helpful. I agree that the store is pretty useless unless you know which movie you want to find -- even the "advanced search" is pretty limiting, not even...
+1 The Nano RF receiver stays connected to my notebook permanently (even while packed in my bag). Having a little nob sticking out of your computer is not the most elegant-looking solution, but the VX Nano is awesome. Apple would have to pay me to use the MM after using the VX Nano for the past year-and-a-half.
You missed the point of BeaverbookG4's comment. He wants the ability to skip forward or back a few seconds at a time, rather than one track at a time:I personally think that this feature is almost completely useless on my 1Gen Shuffle, but apparently not everyone feels the same.
DRM, my friend. The publishers will have tight-control over their books. If the second-hand market disappears, there will never be a saturation of second-hand textbooks available to students for cheaper than buying a new textbook. One reason that textbooks cost so much is because publishing companies force their authors to release new editions every other year in order to keep moving sales in new textbooks. Without this, the price of a new textbook may end up being...
I stand by what I say: when Amazon figures out how to get textbooks on the Kindle, colleges will close down their bookstores. What I say is perfectly compatible with your problems being solved with a future release of the Kindle. Perhaps having important colour figures online, and only the text on the Kindle is an option. My experience is with math texts, and there is little in any of them that would not be easily modified for a grey-scale display.