or Connect

Posts by bobborries

Just add it to the pile of failures  
Ballmer said he could retire in 2018 after his youngest kid started college, and won't allow his children to use google or Apple products... poor kids. I can't understand how a father wouldn't want the best for his children. Imagine his kid going to college with a Surface, he'd be the laughing-stock on campus.
No… NO! Say it aint so, Ballmer was the highest paid moron in the tech industry, His inept handling of Microsoft was a never ending source of entertainment. Now that he's leaving Microsoft has a chance to come back and that's bad or Apple and all of us who enjoy computing without crashes and headaches.   How the richest man in the world trusted this cow of technological stupidity to control MS is beyond me. Oh well at least we have a year of comedy left.        ...
Let me get this straight...       This is what you call the best product Microsoft makes these days?     "My children - in many dimensions they're as poorly behaved as many other children, but at least on this dimension I've got my kids brainwashed: You don't use Google, and you don't use an iPod." Steve Ballmer    He really wants children to suffer.
Don't forget the Modern Dance class!
This is just cruel to children, they're already at a disadvantage with foreign language problems, administrators that are too liberal and now this! A crippled learning tool that runs out of power, too slow and doesn't have enough storage.  
The real facts are always more dramatically entertaining than fabrication. Good scripts don't try to shoehorn reality into PC agendas and emotional plot tricks. Maybe someday Hollywood will use ex-employees as consultants and make a real Steve Jobs movie.
I watch Dexter and I watch True Blood, so maybe iWatch is something you watch instead of wear.
The technology will improve to the point they will look like normal glasses, the cost will go down and most people who enjoy to wear glasses will buy them. With everyone wearing them everywhere you go, privacy issues will disappear, since the offended will be recording as well and those who still complain will never go out in public. Eventually you won't need to wear anything as they will become implants and the NSA will know your every move!