or Connect

Posts by bobborries

I took this news like a punch to the gut, Best Wishes Steve.
It works like nothing else, but looks like an iPad. Maybe they should've made it work like an iPad and look like something else.
What a big egghead! I hope Microsoft never fires this guy. Windows 8, copy the notes.
I hope Microsoft never fires this guy.
Huh? iPads and tablets don't save trees? That make as much sense as skiing at Mamoth in July is caused by Global Warming! There's a huge advantage for a music magazine to be on the same device that has your music collection and you could hear a preview of the music Rolling Stone is reviewing... Oh I get it, that would be a problem.
The co-founder of Rolling Stone can't roll with he times and responds to change with "sheer insanity and insecurity and fear." What ever happened to the green goal of a paperless society that embraces trees?
Please God, Don't let Balmer get replaced!
The following is an email from a genius? I think not.From: Bill Gates 
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 10:05 AM 
To: Jim Allchin
Cc: Chris Jones (WINDOWS); Bharat Shah (NT); Joe Peterson; Will Poole; Brian Valentine; Anoop Gupta (RESEARCH)
 Subject: Windows Usability Systematic degradation flame I am quite disappointed at how Windows Usability has been going backwards and the program management groups don't drive usability issues. Let me give you my experience from...
Can we get all the lion jokes out of our system please? Whoops I forgot Narnia!