or Connect

Posts by bobborries

The co-founder of Rolling Stone can't roll with he times and responds to change with "sheer insanity and insecurity and fear." What ever happened to the green goal of a paperless society that embraces trees?
Please God, Don't let Balmer get replaced!
The following is an email from a genius? I think not.From: Bill Gates 
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 10:05 AM 
To: Jim Allchin
Cc: Chris Jones (WINDOWS); Bharat Shah (NT); Joe Peterson; Will Poole; Brian Valentine; Anoop Gupta (RESEARCH)
 Subject: Windows Usability Systematic degradation flame I am quite disappointed at how Windows Usability has been going backwards and the program management groups don't drive usability issues. Let me give you my experience from...
Can we get all the lion jokes out of our system please? Whoops I forgot Narnia!
Watch? Did someone say watch? Here's some quick mock ups.! Finally the Apple watch I've been waiting for all these years. That's me in the last photo!
$5 times a million people = lower energy waste, still nothing compared to what congress spends in a day.
What happened to the middle finger gesture that's used when dealing with ATT?
First to market a popular device wins in the memory of the consumer's history. Apple First's First Color PC (Apple II $1,200) 1977 First PC with consumer Disk Drive 1978 Apple First Spreadsheet (killer app) Visicalc 1979 Apple First PC with 3.5 inch disks 1983 Apple First consumer GUI 1984 Apple First PC with Mouse 1984 Apple First PC with drawing pad 1984 Apple First Consumer hard drive 10 megs 1984 Apple First PC with Microsoft Word 1984 Apple First Laser Printer...