or Connect

Posts by Rokcet Scientist

So those that don't... just don't!"Most"? Which ones? "To some degree"? That ain't very reassuring either! That's THREE caveats right there...
Could be something to do with drivers for that external harddisk-over-firewire (we know Microsoft never was a fan of that!) not yet having been installed on your Win7, omelet. Don't forget it is a beta! Many things can go wrong, or "aren't yet implemented". And with Windows that's a sure thing of course. Try and find those drivers, install 'm if you can (Win7 may not let you), reboot, and try again, is what I would do. I run Win7 too, to 'test' it, but in VMware, and...
Turns out there were 2 software updates to download: for Bluetooth and Safari. So I did, and installed 'm, and now I can make (part) screen shots again... But God knows what either Safari or Bluetooth have to do with grabbing screen shots...
I used to grab a screen by typing Command-Shift-3, or part of a screen with Command-Shift-4. But that doesn't work anymore. When I now take a screen shot (e.g. of this board) I get this: Looks like the last OSX update screwed up that functionality. Anybody else have the same problem?
Post a couple, so that we can see if we can wrangle it.
If you want to send someone a bunch of high resolution images, or any (number of) big file(s), and if you have broadband access, you can use one of these 11 FREE Large File Transfer services:• Podmailing.com is FREE and allows transfer of unlimited numbers of files of unlimited size. I've transferred upto 6GB files without a hitch.http://www.podmailing.com/• Yousendit.com is FREE upto 1GB/month with max 100MB per transfer.http://www.yousendit.com/• Pando.com is FREE upto...
Whoaa! I jumped the gun there a little, 'cause your method doesn't work for me, M....
Thanks, M! Much obliged! That was fast. Gonna try it right away.
You bought VMware Fusion? Why? Never mind, can you send me US$ 79,99 too please? Thanks a bunch already!
Hi Guys! like many others I've been using FireFox the past year, but now I want to migrate back to Safari 4. With all my bookmarks that are now in Firefox, of course! Safari 4 has got an import feature. But what kind of file does it want? In any case I haven't a clue how to export my bookmarks from FireFox into any particular file. Do you? The only thing I could think of to do was go into FF's Bookmarks edit mode and copy/paste the bookmarks menu into an .rtf and an...