or Connect

Posts by elroth

I disagree with just about everything you wrote. When you use real people as your subjects, you should tell the real story. Also, I found the recent PBS series on the Roosevelts more entertaining than any movie I've seen in years. Knowing it's actually true (though things like FDR refusing U.S. entry to Jews escaping the Holocaust were left out) added a lot to my enjoyment. If I watch the Jobs movie, I'll be sitting there thinking about how phony it is, just as in "The...
This won't be the movie you're looking for. With Sorkin writing the script (he's the one who totally fabricated Zuckerberg's story in "The Social Network"), don't expect it to be reality-based.  Also, apparently, the movie will consist of just 3 scenes, all set backstage before important Apple keynotes. It could be somewhat clever, but I expect it to not be based in reality (the scenes will be metaphors for various parts of his life), and full of typical Hollywood...
And the Soup Nazi.
Are you seriously comparing Apple and Google on privacy issues? No, I didn't think so - nobody's that clueless.
Only because Columbus didn't know where he was - since he was trying to find India, he named the inhabitants "Indians".
I've read that merchants paid $500,000 to $1,000,000 to become a member of CurrentC. That just might factor into what they decide in the future, if MCX makes them choose one or the other.
You didn't notice the "Pony Express" button?
The iPhones were already in production on August 26th*, so GTAT's CEO obviously knew well before then that sapphire wasn't going to be used for the screen. The simplest explanation overwhelmingly is that the CEO is a crook. *on the weekend of September 19th, Apple physically distributed 10 million iPhones. 
If anyone wants to file a complaint with the SEC about the GT CEO's misleading (lying) financial statements and the stock selling by top executives just before the bankruptcy, here's the place:   https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/questionaire.xhtml   You don't have to be a shareholder or have suffered a direct financial loss.
Absolutely. When those reports came out that GTAT executives sold off large amounts of stock just before the company declared bankruptcy, it was obvious what kind of people they are.