or Connect

Posts by elroth

I hope it's to get common-sense advice about how Apple's interface works for consumers. Breen was great at showing the changes in each of Apple's OS X iterations, what parts were annoying, and mentioning third-party apps to restore lost functionality. I hope he can push for more flexibility in the OS X interface. I know I'm only dreaming.
Thanks for the post - I had no idea. I've always heard bob, farthing, shilling, quid, etc. in British movies, and had no clue of their value. No wonder so much computer development (Turing etc.) came from England - they needed it to figure out how to buy a sandwich.
There's a difference between laws and regulations.
It was certainly wonderful for American corporations, who repressed ordinary Cubans for money rather than for politics.
Trilobal.  
Unfortunately, they don't have Chinese (or any other Asian language) - just European ones.
And yet, if not for Steve Jobs, Corning wouldn't have even started making Gorilla Glass again - they had no idea what to do with it. And if sapphire weren't a current concern, they wouldn't be making improvements in it. Old school thinking, until they were dragged out of it.
Yeah, who can understand women?
It's always someone else's fault.
Wow, Stop The Presses! Rob Enderle is wrong regarding Apple.