or Connect

Posts by elroth

There's going to be a point in the keynote that Schiller videoconferences with Jobs, who announces the "one more thing" that nobody's expecting - and it will change the world we live in forever.
DRM-free iTunes Plus tracks: 100% Standard iTunes tracks: 0% That's true for me also. But I care more about the quality: 256 kbps vs. 128 kbps. You can always take the DRM off by converting to CD, but you can't increase the sound quality.
Would you all drop the "fully featured" argument? It's just semantics. One person's feature is another person's garbage.
I don't know if these people think they are protected because they're in Argentina, but this is amazingly blatant. I wonder if Apple has registered the iMac trademark in Argentina, or if it really matters? To Apple Insider - what does Psystar have to do with this? Saying "Psystar spawns OpeniMac..." in the headline is not true, unless you know something you're not telling us. What's the connection?
It doesn't do any of those things at this point, except copy the interface.
That's not true - it's got the play button at the bottom instead of the top. That's real innovation.
Does this have anything to do with the fact that Macs can run Windows now? I will never have Windows on my Mac - I assume that makes me safer from viruses?
It's because small business owners have families, and their families use Macs at home and school, so they can see that Macs are good. Big Corporate IT chiefs, on the other hand, have no families, and never even get outside. It's no wonder they're married to Windows.
The fact that you have the songs shows they are not forgotten. I think you'll be surprised at how many people will buy the Beatles on iTunes once they're available. It's easy to criticize and make blanket statements, but it's a lot bigger world than you seem to think.
How would you know how much battery life you can get from a Zune? How would anyone know? Nobody's tried to use a Zune for 15 hours...