or Connect

Posts by oneof52

My guess is Apple's lawyers new this and waited for the trial to start. Once it starts, and you don't have a plaintiff, the case is screwed and done. If Apple's legal brought it up before trial, they may have been able to substitute plaintiffs. How old is this case. I bet Apple's lawyers were sitting on this for a long time, biding their time. Plaintiffs' lawyers have to be throwing up right about now. All those lost hours and $ flushed down the drain on something very...
I've had the TV for a while.  If Apple comes thru (I've waited far too long), the wife will get the Samsung and I'll get the Apple TV.  Otherwise, there is a divorce in her future.
I said I would never own a Samsung product, but when it was time to replace my old flatscreen, all the research I did online and in the stores showed that Samsung had the best screen in the 60" class.  I am very happy with the screen.  The Smart part is not so smart, and haven't used it since the initial setup. Screen great, rest bad.
I actually caught myself saying "period" while I was talking to a client on the phone.  Real professional!
Hahahaha.  That's funny.
No issues with a 2013 Dart and iPhone 4S with 8.02.
No vacations for Apple!
The only issue I have been having is with Movie and TV Show art work not showing up and instead getting a grey box with the title in it.  This problem started with the iOS8 upgrade.  Some show up and most don't.  And I've even tried using art work that works with one title, but still won't show up on a different title.  Happens to both my iPhone 5S and iPad Air.   I have been checking the Apple forums, and others seem to have this problem with no fix.  I've been leaving...
Nice
I like their drives, but I've also had the same problem.  Anymore, I just call tech support and tell them the power supply sounds like "crackling bacon" and they send a replacement.