or Connect

Posts by oneof52

FAIL. That was the only reason to upgrade.
This is excellent!!!! Right below the original post there is a Google ad for unlocking the iPhone. HAHAHAHA
If they could get this on Verizon, I know of a ton of people that would be all over this. The functionality of the Touch, with regular ol' phone service on Verizon. Everyone I know (stuck with Verizon) would be on it.
I just read somewhere that the HTC is coming out with a version that will work on the Verizon network, so maybe there is some hope. If I can still hook it up to iTunes, I can load my own songs and movies. That's all I care about.
I am curious what demand would be if the iPhone were not exclusive to ATT. Almost everyone I know in my area would have one now, but ATT service is very spotty or unavailable where we live. I'm hoping some version of the iPhone will come to Verizon soon.
I'd have the whole family on the iPhone if it were on Verizon. Verizon is the only reliable reception in our area.
Hey, whatever it takes to get ChipT to buy the 5G see we can get the new ipods.
Hurry up and get it already then! The rest of us are holding off too.
I use Etymotic 6isolator. I love them.
I love mine. I usually run on a treadmill, and this thing has me going outside and enjoying the run. I'm not at a level that these other posters are at (GPS for running?), but it motivates me to get out there and I look forward to it.