or Connect

Posts by MrCoffea

Ok, by installing parallels with some stripped down version of xp, I was able to fix my streaming video problem and am very happy About the superdrive, well, I might have a faulty one. So far it has read every blank disc, every dvd, and every data cd I've thrown at it, it just seems to spit out audio cds I will call my apple store for now. It would just suck to have to get it repaired or exchanged right away after I've spent a week tweaking the OS to my liking Have...
I was only able to rip 6 cds out of the ~20 cds i tried so far. Many come from different labels and stuff, so I doubt it's copy protection. And yeah, I got the mac to do a bunch of stuff, and it works well, I'm just mad I didn't take more ram cause it's very choppy and slow. With my one year old windows pc, I have 512 and it runs smooth as butter, so I figured I'd be ok here as well. Then after I purchased it I realized the graphics are onboard and that many programs I'll...
They are original music cds that were purchased at a store. I just don't understand why the superdrive can't read them. And yeah, I'm pretty sure mac is the right platform for me. I use this computer for many other things than ripping audio cds and watching streaming video. I still would like to be able to do those two things if possible, that's why I asked
I just got a macbook the other day. It's my first Apple computer, and I'm trying to like it but there is always an issue that stops me from enjoying it. I guess this is what I get for keeping the 512 megs of ram and not upgrading to at least a gig. Anyways, one of the newest issues I'm having that I know can't be ram related is this one: I have a lot of audio cds, and I want to rip them using itunes so that I can put them on my ipod nano. Now, I started ripping a...