or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

I am 'hung up' on nothing. You thought that he didn't sound like he was demanding or entitled. I simply pointed out -- in response to that -- three things in his post that to me conveyed that tone. Btw, what is 'OP'?
Sorry for the 'add' after you posted, but what does the fact that she may or may not be paid $75 million have to do with anything? What was its relevance, if not sound like he feels he's entitled to know since he apparently thinks she's paid a lot?
We're all curious about lots of things Apple and lots of 'fascinating' people. Again, seriously, so what? I am totally failing to understand your reply. How could an article (it was not clear which one he was referring to, btw) reveal more than it knows?! Am I missing something? Add: Since you're acting as his protagonist, let me ask you, what do you think was the relevance of the (factually incorrect) reference to the "$75 million a year"? Would his concern be different...
I don't follow. Why not create a folder called "Hide", drag and drop all the apps you don't want into it, and put it on Page N+1 where N is number of active pages with folders/apps you actually use? (I see that Cpsro posted something similar above).
Here's a great quote from Tim Cook: “I’m not running for office,” he says. “I don’t need your vote. I have to feel myself doing what’s right. If I’m the arbiter of that instead of letting the guy on TV be that or someone who doesn’t know me at all, then I think that’s a much better way to live.” http://fortune.com/2015/03/26/tim-cook/   Kudos, Mr. Cook.
Seriously, why? What if Apple does not feel like telling him (or you, or me, or anyone for that matter)? He calls is a 'dumbfounding' article that amounts to 'air between the ears.' That really does not sound to you like a demand or an entitlement?
Thanks for that link. Great article. I absolutely love this quote from Cook: “I’m not running for office,” he says. “I don’t need your vote. I have to feel myself doing what’s right. If I’m the arbiter of that instead of letting the guy on TV be that or someone who doesn’t know me at all, then I think that’s a much better way to live.”"
Why? Who are you? Why do you think you're owed that information?
What!? No sarcastic, dismissive comments about this being a Digitimes report?
Looks like Apple bought a firm that expects us to ingest a lot of cheap jargon, according to this article.