or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

Um...no. One because you didn't respond to that reference in my post, and two, if you had 10,000 songs you'd realize that it takes hours to sync it to a device. I have an iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch (for the car) that, at a minimum, I'd have to re-sync. Also, I'd have to re-upload to the cloud if I want to have the convenience of using my AppleTV as a multimedia device. Many people do not have that kind of time.----The second part of your post is both condescending and...
It seems to me that you don't have very many songs in your library.----Are you really ok with the possibility that the richest tech company in the world, with its incredible software heritage spanning many decades, is not capable to producing a reliable cloud-based product with an excellent, clutter-free interface? No let me restate that: not capable of producing the best damn cloud-based product with an excellent, clutter-free interface?Oh, and I couldn't care less about...
I don't know how many songs you have in your collection, but I have over 10,000. I have at least two external backups. But my worst nightmare would be to have to reconstruct everything, across multiple devices.Incidentally, if I can't trust Apple to manage Match, why should I trust any of their other storage/download/sync services, such as, say iCloud?
You're going from strength to strength in your posts.....
I had already figured that you would not accept the offer. But I though I'd be polite.Why bother with cognitive dissonance in life....
I wasn't citing you, I was citing Tallest Skil. Look more carefully.
Yeah, I am beginning to think it might be what I suspected it was...
She's probably created more wealth and jobs in her little fingertip than you and I and all of us here put together in this forum could ever hope to in multiple lifetimes. Some humility may not be such a bad thing. (Unless, it's misogyny that's talking.)
I couldn't put it any better than George Orwell did: "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
Groan, it's not even close. Please don't make it sound like it's some even-handed debate (incidentally, it's really even only a debate in a couple of countries -- the US and perhaps, Australia). You should take your own advice and "go read a serious article." I'd be very happy to give you some references, if you'd like.