or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

I am curious to know why you think so. Are you speaking only from your British and Australian experiences, respectively?The reason I ask is, I find Internet shopping in the US to be a (mostly) remarkably seamless experience. Indeed, I often have more troubles when I have to deal with help from employees at physical stores! (You'd be amazed at how many Best Buy-types populate this vast land).
What's a 'trevail'? 
What a thoroughly deluded bunch.   A similar thing seems to have happened to analysts vis-a-vis Amazon's earnings... 
I don't even know where to begin..... oh boy....
Yeah, sure. Facebook's PE is even better: 86x. Why can't Apple do that......ᵢ
Some of it may have to do with the credit card company requiring you to input a one-time activation code (Chase did it with my Visa cards). Some of the people complaining may not have done that. Also, we're talking about the first couple of days of implementation here. As to 'branded' cards, I've tried three so far, and they all were input seamlessly: Delta AMEX, Hilton AMEX, and British Airways Chase. (I plan to try Marriott Chase and SWA Chase later today). I do not...
Just for fun, I tried it out at a local store yesterday -- one that is not signed on to ApplePay -- since they had a terminal with the NFC icon. Guess what? I held the phone over the icon with my thumb on TouchID, it buzzed, and my Amex card showed up on the screen. Hit 'done' (or something similar, don't recall), and the transaction went through. Took all of three seconds...   Of course, since it's not an ApplePay-enabled terminal, I still had to sign to complete the...
If you could not understand the fact that P = EPS*(P/E), which in turn is what I was referring to, I really don't know what to say.... except 'Oh boy.'
No, it has not 'gone into nothing'. It's being put to productive use by lots of investors to potentially create lots of value.
Good luck with the expectation that such a scenario will come to pass. And, that if it does, the price will be as you say. Sounds like the expectation of a free lunch to me....