or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

Incredibly bs pricing.
I had written to Jaguar USA asking if CarPlay will be available in 2015 models. Here's the reply I got -- bloody disappointing, despite all the fanfare a few weeks ago! ---- Dear ****,   Thank you for contacting Jaguar Land Rover North America LLC.   I appreciate your interest in Jaguar. I apologize, but at this time we have not been advised on whether or not Apple CarPlay will be available in our future models. We have not been given any information on the late 2014...
Um... if I did, it is unlikely that I'd be asking this question, no? If you do, why don't you tell us, instead of being snarky?
Heh heh. On a vaguely related point, I have what is perhaps a dumb question: why is it that no one has been able to figure out a way to use radio broadcasting channels --  FM or AM -- for data/wifi?
I'll wait to see the real thing before forming a judgment, or deciding.
At this point, not a whole heckuva lot of people care about this Bromwich guy and his broom-witch. In fact, I wish Apple would just sell off this low-margin business so that these two losers can be jettisoned.
Spot on. Serious people here don't give a rat's a** about the Schmidt/Board nonsense. Just straw-men pulled out by some regulars...
I am talking about both. If you don't know that, I am not sure that you know much about the origins and principles of the type of law we practice in the US today.
Tell that to millennia of Judeo-Arabic-Christian forms of jurisprudence..... 
I wonder what your law school profs would have thought of that, if you'd had the guts to tell them that.