or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

Stop already, with this tasteless cr4p.
Do tell us how you like it, and why. Seriously.I still marvel at mine every single day.
Ok, in case the sarcasm in my response wasn't obvious: I think it's a move will fail. It'll be the equivalent of Microsoft creating a tablet that is a laptop that is a toaster or whatever.(This response is for SolipsismY too!)
The only thing 'strange' is impressions you form of people on the Internet, whom you've never met. Like I said, please come back and let us know when all these fancy names have their version of smartwatches, and when you have some sense of how they're doing out in the actual wild.(Fixed typos).
Yeah, sure.Come back and let us know (1) when they do; and (2) when you have some (reasonable) sales estimates.In the meantime, let's stick to the real world.
You're ignoring Watch band sales. Sure, it may not get to $750 ASP, but it's likely closer to his numbers than yours.
I am not. It's a rather simple and obvious question, and happens to stocks all the time. I could give you dozens of examples (but won't).Btw, pulling out one data point of ImClone and Martha Stewart does not empirical evidence make.
Um... You're overthinking this.Say you bought a stock for $10. Which option would you prefer? Option 1: It goes to $12. Option 2: It goes to $5 and then goes up up o $7. (There's only one correct answer).
We have an analyst in our midst! Yea!!
Clueless post.Read spheric's post #63 above, and educate yourself.