or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

Yeah, we can't. After all, he's known for his lying.ᵢ
W(ho)TF is Eric Jackson?
The vesting is based on relative performance, not absolute performance. Also, it is based on two- (and soon, three-) year performance periods. In other words, for August 24, 2015, it would be based on the TSR (total shareholder returns: capital gains + dividends) from August 23, 2013. The stock has done very well. The stock was selling for $71 then. In other words, it would have vested anyway.
What!? You're an expert now on how the SEC thinks?Why not dispense with 10Q filings then and just hand it over to CNBC to broadcast?Give me a break. What a clueless post.
It'll be more of an 'after-the-fact, for-the-record' type of thing. Companies have a legal duty to disclose honestly, and just talking to an analyst or a reporter does not cut it.
The SEC might. It really doesn't matter whether you or I do. Moreover, I was just responding to someone's post. And, it pays to be knowledgeable about some basic issues concerning disclosure.
There could be a 'Reg FD' issue here. From the SEC website: Fair Disclosure, Regulation FDRegulation FD addresses the selective disclosure of information by publicly traded companies and other issuers. Regulation FD provides that when an issuer discloses material nonpublic information to certain individuals or entities—generally, securities market professionals, such as stock analysts, or holders of the issuer's securities who may well trade on the basis of the...
That is strange. Did you ask them why/what happened?
I agree. I was watching CNBC this morning, and the lowest I recall was 95 and change! Must have happened in a flash....
My Baume et Mercier already has. Just out of wistfulness, I put it on the other day (had to shake it quite a bit for it to start moving again), and noticed how heavy and chunky it felt on my wrist.