or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

Meh. Unless it's at least 25GB free, with the option to purchase up to a TB, I would find it uninteresting and unimpressive.
Filling out a retail store is not the same as selling stuff in a retail store. Add: Btw, does anyone else think that the Chromebook Pixel (https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=chromebook_pixel_wifi) is, except for the lack of rounded corners, a stunningly blatant rip-off of the MacBook Pro?
To sell what exactly?!    Samsung products? Paper copies of maps? Vaporware?
You've heard that '...no Indians can afford iPhones...'!?I am not sure that you know a whole heck of a lot about the market for high-end mobile phones in India.
Actually, this sounds like a rather smart strategy. Most of the successful retailing in India is done via small, neighborhood stores.
 I'll let the posts stand on their own. And stop arguing. You have a point when you say in your signature (I am quoting): "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Um... calm down. Chill. You say you weren't blaming manipulators, but you're the one that said, in Post #12 (I quote in bolded red, in case you're color-blind): "Millions of middle class Americans would suffer and those manipulators will always make money regardless what the price does, so the only people that would suffer would be common shareholders and Apple." What 'manipulators' were you referring to in your post? Perhaps if you made the effort to express yourself a...
Unless Excel offers me a Monte Carlo simulation plug-in, I am unlikely to be interested in upgrading.
First, you ≠ all retirees with portfolios. And, your portfolio of Apple as retirement ≠ retirement portfolios of millions of Americans. Second, it is not my job to give you any investment advice, but if your 1,000 shares of Apple are what you're counting for retirement, all I can say is that you're violating every basic rule on how to build a sensible retirement portfolio. If you choose to be undiversified, that's your problem, not the market's. And to blame some phantom...