or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

I am always confused by statements like these. Is our government corporatist when it's not busy being too hard on corporations, shackling them with all kinds of onerous regulations?Which is it?
Isn't it fairly obvious?!
With the exception of Cook, that's a rather mediocre shortlist. Whitman is pretty much killing off whatever's not yet dead at HP; Chen is presiding over a carcass that's starting to smell; Buffalo Wings..... well... just smell.
Although, I doubt that Limbaugh would have trouble calling him CEO of the Year.... (Note: no ¡)  (Aargh... had to edit post -- the original had too many negatives that got me confused.)
If you'd actually taken a course in basic statistics -- or had bothered to look up a phrase such as 'sampling error' and 'survey sample size' -- you might have saved yourself an ignorant post.
Yep, your one data point trumps a survey.
Do you think other tech companies are different? Just stop, with your ludicrously stupid posts.
Apple will sell very little in Russia then.It's not an issue as long as the ruble is convertible. (If it stops being convertible, Russia's problems will have ratcheted up to a completely different level.)
Two utterly moronic posts.
I've said from the start that we should not expect much out of ApplePay until 2016, perhaps even 2017. Primarily because there are not more than 20 million or so (I am guessing) iPhone 6s around in the US, and not enough merchants with enough terminals have signed on. That's exactly how it seems to be panning out. That said, I wonder if the data includes all the non-'ApplePay', just plain NFC terminals where one can use the iPhone 6, but have to still go through the...