or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

Or did you mean the ludicrousness....
As far as I am concerned, Apple needs to buy nothing at all. There's plenty for them to do in-house, and solely with organic growth. I'd like to see @TV taken to the next stage, and significant moves forward in CarPlay as next major steps. (I am assuming that the mega-iPad is on its way, as is a Retina MBAir, both of which will fire up those respective segments).
Apple could buy out IBM with its cash (but I am not suggesting it should do so), and still have $25B in pocket change left!   Mind-boggling.
Huh? Do you think Apple was worldwide when they first introduced the iPhone? C'mon, what a churlish post....
It took McDonalds nine years since Ray Kroc first set up shop to serve a billion burgers!   Considering the per-burger v. per-iOS device price differential, this is just beyond comprehension. 
Buy something else then.
I was, first of all, referring to consumer product companies. Read again. But even then if you had mentioned of BB's back-end and security stuff, you may have had a small point.But, email and messaging systems?With all due respect, I don't think you have much of a clue about what 'ecosystem' means.
Exactly. Munster is right on this one. Moronic posts comparing Apple to BB, Sony or Vista completely miss the point. Moreover, they miss the basic fact that no one in the consumer space has an ecosystem -- something that makes your customers stick around -- like Apple's (although, Microsoft has the same advantage in the corporate world).
Who has 'pent up bile'? About what? More importantly, it's really kind of sad that your reason for liking/disliking something is your fantasy of others disliking/liking that thing.
The Holo-whatever will simply end up being GoogleGlass2. In terms of functionality, use, and ultimately, success.