or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

I couldn't put it any better than George Orwell did: "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
Groan, it's not even close. Please don't make it sound like it's some even-handed debate (incidentally, it's really even only a debate in a couple of countries -- the US and perhaps, Australia). You should take your own advice and "go read a serious article." I'd be very happy to give you some references, if you'd like.
Expect a usual suspects to trot out their ignorance......   Should be a fun thread. /s
Care to tell us about all the science degrees and PhDs on climate science that adorn your resume? Of course it's your choice (sadly), but you really should read and reflect more about the state of the world, than be content with the illiterate nonsense you're fed from the far right-wing media.
Get a clue.
Lol. I wonder what they had for an operating system! Did these actually work with iOS!?
I thought Best Buy was part of the CurrentC consortium?
Can you use ApplePay to pay for it at Best Buy?
Your inability or unwillingness to keep the Watch and its bands clean (ew!) does not constitute a problem on Apple's part.But, just in case, here's some help: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204522
Yeah, THAT's the reason!/s