or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

In my local grocery store, it's in the 'Intenational' section (which, of course, carries mostly ethnic foods).
Growing up in a Commonwealth country and having to deal with these, but now in the US, I had completely forgotten about what a monstrosity these things were/are. I am not saying that the 110V stuff we get in the US is particularly aesthetic, but this plug has to be one of ugliest-as-sin consumer thingies ever created. Almost down there with marmite. Add: No offense meant to the Brits, whom I admire greatly!
Both stocks were up slightly today.
I don't think that either of them could get much worse whether they stayed separate or combined, but I am glad that a strong signal was sent by the DoJ that they will watch out for potential for market abuse in these sorts of deals. One small step at a time.....
My street name has been misspelled since a Day 1. It's in a well-known northern New England town. I've complained/written to Apple in over a dozen times. I finally gave up a few months ago. (I checked again just before posting this, to make sure that it did not magically change. Sure enough, it had not). Apple Maps has a ways to go. Period.
Woo hoo.... Mine* has shipped! Email received at 5.27 AM EDT. I feel like Anna, Karl, and Pharrell combined.... *SS w/ML
I have no doubt that he's a fabulously decent guy. (I think you were referring to my post; if not, please just ignore this response).
I beg to disagree. Phones used to be just about making voice calls (and much later, clunkily texting with numeric keypads) until the iPhone came along and changed everything. The 'necessity' there was no more than voice calls and much later, SMS. The iPhone did not do much for either. Similarly watches were, and for the vast majority, are, no more than functional devices to tell time. Maybe a stopwatch, or tell date on top of that. Until something like the AppleWatch has...
I don't watch The Voice. I did not realize he's been wearing multiple Watches on it.
I don't disagree with anything you say. Apple changed the game in so many ways with the original iPhone! I did indeed mean that now Apple has the opportunity to disrupt the industry to get cheaper pipes. We most certainly get more functionality than we did (e.g., faster access, great capabilities), but so do we with our computers, phones, tablets, cars, and TVs. There's nothing particularly unusual in that regard with carrier plans. Except, frustratingly, I am (and I think...