or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

But the important question is: why should that be the case, considering it should be a trivial thing to do.
It's truly puzzling -- and disappointing -- that Apple has not done a significant display upgrade for a few years now. One would think that this might have been a low-cost no-brainer initiative, given what they already have in place.
The family and I just watched Guardians of the Galaxy in 3D, on our 65-inch Panasonic Viera that is a couple of years old.Brilliant. (Unless, of course, you dislike 3D altogether, in which case it has nothing to do with TVs per se).
Until privacy issues, malware issues, OS interconnectedness, device interconnectedness, Internet/modem reliability, and standards are sorted out -- some of which are still years away -- I think IoT and home automation are DOA.
Ok. Your post was, indeed, saying what I thought it was. Good thing I stayed away from responding before.I don't know the Quran anywhere near well enough, but I doubt very much that what you're suggesting is remotely the case.
I honestly did not understand his post, so thought it best not to reply!
There is really nothing much to elucidate when your comprehension skills -- when not distorted by your biases and your overwrought generalizations -- need serious retooling. For starters, you completely ignored the main point in my original post; then misdefined what I meant my fatwa in the context of that original post; then you attributed things that Ireland said (which I quoted) to me; then you essentially made arguments about how counterfactuals (in Ireland's) post...
Your post is full of unfortunate non-sequiturs that don't even merit the trouble of an intelligent response. I am quite disappointed (as I am sure you are too).
I would hope so, but with Apple, you never know. There is no doubt that the numbers will be less impressive than they would have been on a constant-currency basis. It could have been worse: fortunately, the CNY has depreciated by less than 2% during the Oct-Dec quarter against the USD. The results from the EU, Japan, and Latin America will take a bit of a hit.
Add 'counterfactual' to the list of things you perhaps have trouble processing today. That aside, I think it is incumbent upon you (and Ireland) to explain why this particular "religion is the excuse" in so many of these cases. I do not see a whole lot of Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Confucians, Jews, etc. around the world (Canada, USA, Australia, China, Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, India, France, Britain, to name just the one that come to mind from the...