or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

Netflix is a ludicrous comparison to Apple. It's a stock with some weird PE ratio in the region of 200x to 300x, i.e., you would therefore expect that stock to be all over the map.Not remotely in the volatility league of an incredibly mature, stable company like Apple with a PE ratio not even in the low teens (even including the cash).
That's a rather daft statement.It was down 13% before that, at its worst point. An 11 percentage points reversal.
For the past couple of years, Kramer has been incredibly -- and consistently -- supportive of Apple as a stock to buy and hold, rather than to jump in and out of.Also, he loves his AppleWatch, parading it around and flashing it in his morning show almost every single day.Perhaps those things matter to Cook.
Yeah, we can't. After all, he's known for his lying.ᵢ
W(ho)TF is Eric Jackson?
The vesting is based on relative performance, not absolute performance. Also, it is based on two- (and soon, three-) year performance periods. In other words, for August 24, 2015, it would be based on the TSR (total shareholder returns: capital gains + dividends) from August 23, 2013. The stock has done very well. The stock was selling for $71 then. In other words, it would have vested anyway.
What!? You're an expert now on how the SEC thinks?Why not dispense with 10Q filings then and just hand it over to CNBC to broadcast?Give me a break. What a clueless post.
It'll be more of an 'after-the-fact, for-the-record' type of thing. Companies have a legal duty to disclose honestly, and just talking to an analyst or a reporter does not cut it.
The SEC might. It really doesn't matter whether you or I do. Moreover, I was just responding to someone's post. And, it pays to be knowledgeable about some basic issues concerning disclosure.
There could be a 'Reg FD' issue here. From the SEC website: Fair Disclosure, Regulation FDRegulation FD addresses the selective disclosure of information by publicly traded companies and other issuers. Regulation FD provides that when an issuer discloses material nonpublic information to certain individuals or entities—generally, securities market professionals, such as stock analysts, or holders of the issuer's securities who may well trade on the basis of the...