or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

Really? You think this will solve the problem? How big are those taxes anyway? Btw, who do you think is the biggest maker of optical fiber in the world? And, while at it, who will "spur on" domestic manufacture, and how?
Really? Assuming I am interpreting it correctly, the card offers you 0% interest for up to 18 months on purchases over $1000. Say, you buy a $2500 Mac, and are disciplined enough to make your payment on the last day of the 18th month: compared to doing the same thing with your 6.5% card, wouldn't you save 2500×.065×1.5 ≈ $250? You could, for example, park your $2500 in Apple stock during that period....
Sounds nice, but I truly wish there was a pen that enabled me to write -- e.g., make margin comments, circle data points, draw arrows, etc. -- on a Keynote, Pages or Numbers presentation. Actually, on top of anything I have displayed on my Mac or iPad screen. Anything at all out there?
Thanks! I checked it out. Looks like it's both wired and BT. And the price ($130) is great. But not sure about the styling, though.Might have to try one out in person.
I've been waiting for decent quality BT headphones to show up for a while now.   Looks like this one may fit the bill.
That is the comment of the day.
What illiterates choose to believe based on fiction doesn't drive my life.If it does yours, I feel sorry for you. (But I guess I shouldn't, since it's your choice.)
Meh. It'll probably steer you to Amazon.com to buy stuff, regardless of the question. In any event, how will it deal with a question for which the answer necessarily involves going to or looking at a website?
I realize that many people here snobbish about Sorkin. Who cares. Speaking for myself, I can't wait for this movie. When I go to the movies, I want to be entertained even when I (broadly) know what the facts are. I want facts exaggerated, distorted, pushed, and pulled to serve entertainment value. I am smart enough -- and confident enough -- to be not bothered or offended by a writer, director, actor taking some artistic license. If I wanted just the facts, I'd be...
Ok, I am a huge DED fan, but I have to say that this article was a bit cheesy.