or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

What the heck is an 'App Annie's Index Report' whose data this is based on? Seriously? Is it some type of joke? His question was whether you can provide (audited, I am guessing) numbers from Google. More crickets.....
Of course you (conveniently) wouldn't.
You can expect the 'sound of crickets'....
Apparently, you missed the idiocy of having to search for it to find it, as both GTR and I pointed using the example of your name. The point is whether it showed up as a 'headline' in news.google.com without one having to search for it. If you couldn't see that obvious point, I am not sure you really understood the article (or our counters to your post).
An assertion of 'most likely' from you unfortunately doesn't cut it. Actual evidence countering what DED said, would.
Hmmm... When I search for 'Gatorguy Appleinsider' in Google, guess what? Your AI profile is the first hit!But I knew that you already had one on AI, so I did not really have to search for that piece of info, did I?
Instead of your pointless 'impression,' could you tell us whether DED is factually incorrect in any of the information he presents?
It takes one to know one.Hmmm... am I being sarcastic or idiotic?
Perhaps I am shallow, but even though the speed will suffice for most of what I do and the size/weight/display are ideal, the absence of the glowing Apple logo is a deal breaker for me. I'd have been willing to sacrifice a bit of battery life for it. Perhaps Apple could have thrown it in as a choice in System Prefs. Especially considering that the 2nd gen will probably have it....
1) Nice Gantt chart! I had not seen that before. Perhaps I am wrong. We'll see.2) I honestly don't get why people pay so much attention to -- and feel the need to respond to -- their negative postings. I think that this is all nothing but good for Apple.