or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

There is a whole battalion of trolls, lowlifes, anti-Apple zealots, etc. who will get a major kick out of this garbage. It will probably do quite well for a documentary.   C'est la vie. 
Anyone stupid enough to sign up for it deserves it.
Who cares. Let them do their work. No need to give them an anchor to get to a 'whisper' number. Apple would be in plenty good company: Google, GE, McDonalds, Coca Cola... to name just a few. They're all doing fine (to varying degrees), independent of guidance.
I actually agree with some of your concerns (and the ones expressed by some of the market commentators). There really might be something there. The history of Apple and networked products is not the greatest.
No, you don't. Although, it might have helped if they capitalized the B and the S.
@Boltsfan17 and @hillstones: how much did you guys pay for the last Google Maps or Apple Maps update?
The Beats Wireless Studio headphones is one of the best I've owned. (And my home is a wasteland of headphones ). I can't recommend it enough.
There's nothing wrong in being negative per se, if you're fact-based. Unless almost all your posts here are negative about Apple (e.g., Gatorguy).
Is anyone forcing you to read it?Perhaps there are others whore interested.
Thanks or setting him straight. This is typical of the sheer, aggravating, anti-Apple bullshit that this Gatorguy regularly posts on these forums. That's why I did not even bother to reply to the moronic post of his. He pulls out some asses' blogs describing Apple's tax rate abroad as 2%. If that stupid claim were true, it would mean that Apple paid over 45% of its US income as taxes. How? Taking 2014's 10K, Apple's overall pretax income was $53.5B, of which $20B was US...