or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

VW's navigation systems already do this.
I am afraid I have absolutely no clue what you're saying or the conspiracy theories you're implying.As usual, your sole purpose in this thread is defending Samsung or Google or Android.I know that some like to engage you, but I am going on to other things......
I have no view on Mueller, other than that he seems to be one of the smarter commentators out there on the topic of patents/IP, and is highly evidence-based in his assessments. Doesn't just pull stuff off the net....
Exactly. Sounds like some fly-by-night outfit that no on has heard of. But, since they posted some impressive-looking charts on the internets, Gatorguy is assuming they must be telling the truth......
Um... I see ONE AI commenter raising a question. Did I somehow miss all the others?
Apple's current advertising lacks b4lls. Or style. With a couple of minor exceptions.By corporate, for corporate.
While that's most certainly true, my underlying point was slightly different: how risky are these relative to what we have in place? (I was, very conservatively, only talking about replacing the nuclear reactors we currently have).
Not dissimilar people's fear of flying, despite the fact that it's, by far, the safest mode of transportation (except for passenger rail).
We're already buying thousands. Many thousands. Tesla will end the year with at least 20,000 cars sold. If we waited for every major technology to dot every "i" and cross every "t", nothing new will ever emerge. We'd still be using the older, dirtier, less efficient, more expensive versions of all types of technology.
I realize that people don't like Munster much around these parts (and I do often disagree with him myself), but I fail to see what he's saying here that is off-base.   We've had a day in which one well-heeled competitor has introduced a possibly credible alternative to @TV, and another to Siri.   I think Apple needs to step-up. I am sure it will. I wish it will be VERY soon.