or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

Please. How many times has it been brought up here? 1) Gaming (no, AirPlay is not enough).2) Apps (no, AirPlay is not enough).3) Better -- at least, updated -- interface (no, a font change doesn't count). Skimming through and choosing from my collection of thousands of artists/songs is a total pain.4) Improved remote functionality (one or two more buttons wouldn't hurt).5) Amazon streaming (not my thing, but I can see why it will be useful to millions; and no, the fact...
The "only thing"? Sorry, but that's nonsense simply not true.
What part of my sentence "...add.. functionality" don't you get?
Get with it, Apple. Forget the grand design. Just add some functionality to set it apart from the copyists -- who are, for all practical purposes (except for AirPlay and iTunes Match), offering what you have now cheaper -- and put it out there.
While that's certainly probable, it is also possible that some new twist/turn could emerge.It's often a good strategy for a company, even one with deep pockets like Apple, to avoid litigation when it can. Think about the eBooks case and Cote/Bromwich, for example.
Just as well. One of the most ridiculously overrated actors of her generation.
Uh oh.   AI will soon have competition: they'll be named Apple Police.
There's a connection between QE and the level of US government debt? I'll be darned! Please explain the connection. I'll wait.
I have no doubt that if you say "artificial stimulus" long enough, you'll be right some day. I hope you live to see it.
What's Time?