or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

Your obstinacy is only exceeded by your ignorance.
I have just started to watch it on OD. The first episode was sensational. The second, lousy, and a head-scratcher. I am hoping the first two data points are not a reliable signal of quality variation.
Yikes. No. Please educate yourself. http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/transmission/
 You should. Especially if it's hot. Perhaps you'll start a new social media craze....
Get a life. And a sense of humor, while you're at it.
Get up on the wrong side of the bed today?
Final stage before mass production? Wow. You don't say.....
One of my favorite quotes of all time: "Reality. What a concept." -- Robin Williams
While I agree that sexual harrassment is a serious and real issue, you are just insanely (and sanctimoniously) overgeneralizing here. And, you're far from the only person who has "spoken directly to women" on this issue.You're simply conflating things.
Umm... value is what you can sell a stock for in the stock market. PED and his followers are trying to be too clever by half here. If Apple's high pre-split was $700, then the post-split high is $100. That's really all there is to it. The rest -- how EPS is measured, how the PE is calculated, what the PEG is, whether shares were repurchased or not -- is irrelevant except for fancy-sounding market commentary that (consciously or not) pulls the wool over investors' eyes. If...