or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

More like a Trojan jackass.
Oh, shut up.
Crowley is exactly right. We seem to go through the same explanation every time there is a story on a foreign bond issue by Apple!Yes, the proceeds of the issue can be used to buy back shares in the U.S., but the payment of coupon and principal on the bond MUST be from cash flow generated in the U.S. Overseas cash CANNOT be used, unless the incremental tax owed is paid.
Do you have any fcuking idea of the nature of the sanctions that the E.U. and the U.S. have imposed against Russia?Why don't you educate yourself before spouting off.
Since they've only sold a few, it does not matter too much. /s
I truly hope the SCOTUS has the decency, good sense, and most importantly, wisdom to dismiss it outright. With a laugh. But I am doubtful.
An utterly irrelevant post.
Um, watch it, son. As someone born only in 2011, you may have just dissed a very high proportion of AI members.....
No. It was chadmatic.
How far away can I be from my iPhone before it disconnects?Traditional Bluetooth range is around 30-50 feet, but your Apple Watch has an advantage if your phone is connected to Wi-Fi. When you connect to a Wi-Fi network, your Watch will remain in contact with your phone anywhere in the building where you're covered by that network. For example, you can be upstairs in your bedroom and take a call while your phone is downstairs on the...