or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

Here's what it says: "Founded in 2001 as a joint venture between Virgin Group, Singapore Telecommunications Limited and Sprint Corporation, Virgin Mobile USA commenced operations in June, 2002 as a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO)...."Go back and take a look at what I originally posted. (The fact that it got fully bought out by Sprint later actually supports my larger point about how and why MVNO model is perhaps for loser companies, not serious companies like Apple....
Ah, as one of my investment manager friends calls him, "Clueless Joe."
Beyond a point, no, it's not fun. Moreover, you really should look at a person's posting history in this Forum. Many of the folks have been here for a while, and frankly, I trust some of them more than I do Facebook or Twitter posts where I supposedly know who's posting. In fact, in a perverse way, I think people might even be more honest about who they are when they're anonymous, since there is nothing personal involved, by definition.
Absolute nonsense. Lots of "small guys" have created a lot of wealth for themselves with companies like Apple. Including myself, and many others in this Forum. If they didn't think of themselves as day-traders or have the attention span of a gnat, that is.
Good one!
Please stop being such a pedant.
Yeah, like it's even a remotely serious or material business for Apple.
Care to prove this? I dare you.  Well, let me be charitable: since you can't, will you please shut up already with this kind of cheap, cr4ppy baiting of other posters?