or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

I know that a lot of you won't like hearing this, but Siri is terribly over-rated. I have repeatedly run into issues with it. The fact is that I actually get surprised when it gets something right on my first try. I have pretty much stopped using it. Here's the heresy: I tried Google's offering a few times, and I had no issues at all. I came away rather impressed. Granted, I may have a different impression if I used it more. So I'll definitely give this a spin before...
Serious question: What are a couple of 'typical' (i.e., not 'extreme') examples of Hip Hop? (It is implicitly assumed in my question that it has to meet the test of popularity as well).
Groan.... AI, I know you want/love/need clicks, but c'mon... another Beats story?!
http://bit.ly/1lC5a09
I'll repost something that I posted on the other Beats-story-du-heure:-----Oh, enough with this silly headphone snobbery. It would be just tiresome if it weren't so laughably off. Regardless of what you think or say, with lossy AAC/MP3 files, having a great versus a mediocre headphone just gets you.... mediocre sound. (As to the bass-heavy critique -- that others have brought up -- I wish people would just change the equalizer preset and stop the whining).
Oh, enough with this silly headphone snobbery. It would be just tiresome if it weren't so laughably off. With lossy AAC/MP3 files, having a great versus a mediocre headphone just gets you.... mediocre sound, regardless of what you think or say. (As to the bass-heavy critique -- that others have brought up -- just change the equalizer preset and stop the whining).
They might be be waiting a while, then. The 5.5" will be an iPod Touch (or an iPad Nano).
Let's hope -- given that there's already a sub-brand in the current Beats line-up -- that it'll be called iBeats.
In business, there are no friends or enemies. Just mutually useful alliances, or not.
What makes you think TouchID is not UI?