or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

Don't spread FUD. Homosexuality was decriminalized in Russia in 1993.
So far, most of the ignorant comments here seem to be from the bitcoiners. You guys seem to have a basic misunderstanding of the role of money in a macro-economy. (Hint: Legitimate 'money' is both a medium of exchange and a store of value -- all your pro-bitcoin arguments are solely focused on the former).   If you’d like to learn a bit more about why it’s not ready for prime-yet – it may get there at some point in the future, but many questions need to be answered – I’d...
I wish...
Companies are smarter than you think. This is why they employ Chief Risk Officers.
Hmmm.... I don't know: http://www.secc.co.kr/eng/html/index.asp
Last I looked, they were all dealing with real currencies. Do any of them deal with bitcoins?
When a CEO boasts, as Cook did in the interview “….it’s really hard to do hardware, software and services and to link all those things together. That’s what makes Apple so special,” he’d better deliver on it. Btw, if anyone needs to unclench, go look in the mirror. You’ve been getting bent out of shape as though some family member of yours has been slighted in a major way….
Not just any product, but basic browser software is perhaps the most mature of the lot, at this point...
Could have been phrased better. It was meant in the spirit of "people who don't vote shouldn't whine about public policy that does not go their way."
See above.