or Connect

Posts by anantksundaram

Perhaps that will help. But your vote counts only if you actually go out and vote. Why do the less well-off Americans vote in such small numbers?
Gee, where did I say any of that?
You think that is bad? Check out the Harris Poll on Americans' belief in God, Miracles, UFOs, etc: http://www.harrisinteractive.com/NewsRoom/HarrisPolls/tabid/447/ctl/ReadCustom%20Default/mid/1508/ArticleId/1353/Default.aspx
Cut the condescending crap. You think I (and many thousands of others) have not?
I'd rather that Apple focused on: (i) getting Safari right for iOS; (ii) getting its mail and iCloud right in both OSX and iOS.
Um, as an Icahn acolyte that swallows his lack of analysis wholesale, all I can say is that he gets rich off off people like you!And I say, as long as there are sheep waiting to get fleeced, why not.
Wow. Cook finally starting to come out swinging. More, sir, more. Show 'em.
Um, as an Icahn acolyte that swallows his lack of analysis wholesale, all I can say is that he gets rich off people like you!And I say, as long as there are sheep waiting to get fleeced, why not. ;-)
I did. A couple of times. I guess you meant to say "...at least as equally interested..." instead of "very"?