or Connect

Posts by igxqrrl

The voice calling Apple had previously was somewhat akin to the voice dialing that has been available on bargain basement phones for years. Android's voice actions raised the bar considerably, turning voice recognition into a genuinely useful function. Google's voice recognition hardly sucks. In fact, it's remarkably good. I use it daily, particularly for navigating, but also for sending email, text messages, or controlling the music player. I've not yet had the pleasure...
That's an interesting perspective; Android has had voice recognition for well over over a year. Yes, Siri is an improvement over what Android offers. And no doubt Google will respond by improving Android. Let's not try to pretend that Apple introduced voice recognition. In the smartphone realm they're a late player to the game.
Don't forget that hard drives have their own law, Kryder's Law, which is roughly equivalent in magnitude to Moore's law.
Presumably Samsung's legal team, which is no doubt quite as talented and resourceful as Apple's, has considered this and feels they still have sufficient grounds to request an injunction.
That's precisely what is happening.
Are you suggesting that the Better Business Bureau "shut down" the carriers? That ridiculous suggestion aside, Apple chose to release a phone that does not support LTE? The carriers are supporting high-speed data, but Apple chose to adopt a protocol that nobody in the US uses.Your angst is misdirected.
Sprint had 4G (WiMax) back then. Yes, it was not available everywhere. But where it was available it was quite nice.
http://ipod.about.com/od/understandi...ented-ipod.htm
Your expert legal opinion? Surely Via's attorneys have thought of that?Perhaps you're not aware, but the issue of fraudulent iTunes transactions with little response from Apple has been going on for well over a year.
What an odd perspective. Intel is not a division of Apple. Intel is not beholden to Apple. Intel provides building blocks. To Apple, and to Apple's competitors. Consumers like you and me benefit from additional competition in the smartphone space. Phone makers like Apple benefit from additional competition in the building block space. Additional competition for building blocks help Apple control its own destiny. Perhaps you don't remember ADB, NuBus, 1394, or countless...