or Connect

Posts by Superbass

Don't you think there'll be prescription Google glass? Maybe not at launch, but if they're successful i'm sure it'll show up. I don't see why could couldn't have actual glass built onto the frame. I'm sure if it's successful or if some 3rd party companies like ray ban, armani, etc decide it's worth investing in, it'll eventually happen.   Lots of products were thought of as novelties/distractions at launch. I'd never buy google glass at launch (for similar reasons to...
Well, saying Samsung sells "a few" products at BestBuy is a bit of an understatement. Try doing a search on bestbuy.com - they sell a lot of different products. I doubt their phones and computers outsell Apple, but if you include their TVs, home appliances, etc they probably earn more money for Best Buy as a company.   Really, the electronics market has become all about branding - Apple and Samsung have both been pretty successful at "converting" users into one of their...
Is "fragmentation" also the reason my iPhone 4 can't run Siri? There are also a number of of apps/features that work on my phone that don't work on an iPhone 3.
I hope they change the whole App versioning system.   I mean, it's completely ridiculous that updating an app involves re-downloading the entire program, instead of just patching it. It's a telephone, data's expensive, the only beneficiary of this system is the Telecoms who are paid by the megabyte. Shouldn't a product like a telephone be designed to transfer data as efficiently as possible?
These are BOTH shameless copies of Apple. I mean, Steve Jobs wore glasses - typical Microsoft and Google stealing Apple's ideas! What's next, a Google Black Mock Turtleneck computer?
OMG ROFL BRB AFK, Samsung is totally copying Apple. I mean really, Apple should be the only one allowed to have a special area inside Best Buy, because they invented it. What's next, Samsung stores in SHOPPING MALLS? Customer service counters inside their stores? Employees in "casual" outfits trying to help you buy products from their stores? Jeez, when is Samsung going to start innovating? If they want to sell there products at Best Buy, they should come up with...
Wow, fingerprint scanner. Reminds me of the Lenovo notebook my company gave me in 2005.... The first year it worked great, then got less and less reliable (requiring multiple attempts before using a code word), until I ended up just disabling it permanently. Even if it works on the 3rd try or after washing your hands or polishing it to get the dust off, it still pretty much always took longer than using a pin code. I know that Apple will probably make a better mobile...
Seriously, why hasn't AppleInsider had an article about this yet? Everybody took the weekend off?   http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/04/01/apple-introducing-iplay-game-console
Apple's share price is based on the fact that Apple's profit margins are by far the highest in the industry, especially in the mobile phone and tablet sectors. The problem is, the market is moving towards hardware being sold at cost or at a loss (products like the galaxy tab which is now outselling iPad are a case in point), and content analytics web traffic being the sole profit source. Until Apple flips to this model and stabilizes revenue streams thereafter, there...
Lenovo laptops have had fingerprint sensors built in for the past 7 or 8 years, and they range on any given day from great to terrible and frustrating, depending on how finicky the sensor and or software can be, to how sweaty your hands are, to if you've got a scratch on your finger, to the relative humidity in the room you're in. Unlocking the phone with a 4-digit pin is quick. Using a fingerprint sensor is very slightly quicker. Trying the fingerprint sensor...