or Connect

Posts by mr O

I got that too. Looking at iTunes OSX, where is the stream of updates from the artists I follow?
Okay, I played around with the Apple Music free trial.Oh man, Apple is making this way too complex: You cannot listen to the complete song in the iTunes Store? What the heck? There's no newsfeed of all artists in Connect? Am I supposed to check their stream in OSX one by one? The intro bubbles are obscure. Especially when they ask you to select artist names. I didn't know half of them. For You is Not For Me. I prefer discovering music through other people. As I do right...
 Since you mentionned the 'new' tab, I will tiptoe the free Apple trial. For now.
Ok, Apple Music is not for me.   I stick to facebook (Connect) and Soundcloud (Stream/Playlists).   - - - - - Why still call it iTunes instead of Apple Music? There's no dedicated website for Connect? Like a Connect web app for the desktop computer. If you are going to be paying for access and VIP features, why not having a year subsription option? 9,99€/month or 99,99€/year Apple Music is too much feature laden. Very unlike Apple. It reminds me of their Mail app...
Uh Oh, the Mac OS X 10.10.4 comes with no iTunes update?   Apple Music launches only on iOS devices today?
I recommend you watch IBM's vision on computing:   https://youtu.be/jeCgQ5XrurY   You will understand why Watson fancies Siri. And why Tim Cook thinks the  watch is such a significant product.
 I hope this overview helps when choosing your next Apple product: Productivity = big screen estate: iMac, Mac Pro, Mac mini Mobility/Productivity: Macbook Pro, iPad+ (with Force Touch and  pen) Mobility = portability: Macbook (Air), iPad (Air, mini) Connectivity = convenience: iPhone,  watch (from a creative's view perspective)
 I am not talking about us, mere mortals. I am talking about the music industry finding loopholes to get more pay/plays.
It works both ways. I can see pop songs getting even shorter: Short pop songs = more plays/minuteCan anyone actually explain to me what Apple means with pay/play?: Do you have to play the complete song or just the first thirty seconds?
 Paying per play favours the sugar coated 150 seconds pop song. Paying per second would counter that.I wonder how the Apple Music subscription works out. I really hope they abandon this fraud pay/play business model of Spotify. You want to encourage diversity instead of a single music category.