or Connect

Posts by mr O

Perhaps one day we'll see an  watch inspired inductive recharger instead of the forlorn MagSafe cable? I also loved the way the MagSafe cable snapped off when you tripped over the cable. You'll have to be more vigilant in your coworking space now ...
Cheers. I was afraid the sweat might take off the brilliance of the shiny stainless steel.
You don't want to answer phone calls from your wrist? 
Will the stainless steel version of the watch be suitable for running (read:sweating).   I fancy the Stainless steel watch with Milanese loop. I'd change it with the black silicone sport band for my daily run.
One More Thing:   They should change the wording of the 'Force' Click. It sounds very brutal and drastic. Like 'Force' quit or 'Force' reload ... things you only do in desperation/frustration.
Wonderful Design.   The Only Thing that I would change is the 'Macbook' writing on the screen. I prefer to have it written at the bottom case, like they did with the Macbook Pro. Right now it is a bit of a disturbance of what would otherwise be a pristine experience.
Those first  watch apps will look ohso naive in a few more years. Kinda like those first iPhone apps Steve Jobs demoed on the original iPhone.
 The day your doctor declares you unfit to drive, you'll be very happy to have an auto (read: driverless car).You do not want to rely on your grandchildren to drive you around once every Sunday. I believe Autos are already fully operational in big warehouses, like Amazon?
I am not too keen on the bubbly home screen. Some of the interface graphics - like the beating heart or the animated emoticon - are horrible as well. I thought Apple had abandoned the skeuomorphic fad? I'd like to see it go in the next software update.
It certainly is a nice touch. That sucking feel & reaffirming click, transforming your watch in a boudoir alarm clock.Most people use their iPhone as an alarm clock, which is not a good idea. In that respect, the  watch will improve our sleeping habits.