or Connect

Posts by mr O

I like the new Safari. It is much more simplified. The only thing I would change are its dull colors in Top Sites view. One more thing: I prefer the flat iOS Safari logo to the OSX Safari logo.
Apple need to rethink the OSX logos of Numbers, Keynote, Pages, iBooks, iTunes, iPhoto and Safari. They look bland and uninspiring.   I actually prefer the flat look of iOS7.
A sub 500$ 5C with 3,5" screen would sell like hot cakes.   A smaller screen is a big differentiator. It is cuter and more pocketable.
I have fond memories of my sexy 12" Powerbook.   The 12" Air will most likely replace both the 11" and 13" Air.   It will certainly simplify Apple's 2014 product line up:   12" Macbook Air 15" Macbook Air ?   12" Macbook Pro 15" Macbook Pro
I don't think it will be a budget iMac.   Instead Apple will go for a mac mini redesign.   Think same form factor as the mac pro but in Silver.   This way they could go from real basic to higher end. E.g. The new cylindrical mac mini could have the same specs as the high end 27" iMac but with the same price as the entry level 21" iMac. Now, that would be tempting …
I believe Apple will go the opposite way. Smaller instead of bigger:   2014 iPhone = 4" screen iPhone mini = 3,5" screen   iPhone nano? / iWatch? = ?" screen   Before I go: To all those phablet people out there. Why would you need a bigger screen to make a phone call? Would you be happy using an iWatch in combo with your iPad mini?
What about combining the fingerprint sensor with the facetime camera? The facetime camera can make use of the face recognition software from iPhoto?   The next iPhone should be called MI6 ;) Just joking, here's hoping for "iPhone" and "iPhone mini".
What about having an eye scan using the FaceTime camera instead?   This way apple could get rid of the home/fingerprint button?
Looks like Jony Ive and Craig Federighi lost their bet :D
They gotta change the name next year, "6C" sounds silly.