or Connect

Posts by mr O

Here's some good sex advice: Don't panic if you come early … just have another go
Could it be that Steve Jobs was encountering the same issues during his iPhone 4 keynote event? He did blame the bloggers in the room at the time, didn't he? Anyway, this is turning into a nasty soap for Apple. Half baked explanations are making their - otherwise state of the art - design & engineering team look silly. I don't really buy into the software fix explanation. I am getting very wary of this phone now. How come Apple does not counteract the findings from...
Apple needs to move the antenna to the very bottom of the phone. It would actually be an ideal spot: 1) away from the hand (grip) 2) at the farthest end of the phone (and your head) Of course, they will need to reposition the speakers which are located at the very bottom as well …
I am confused. How come none of the reviewers - David Pogue, Walt Mossberg, … - weren't having these issues? Untill iPhone 5 we'll have to make pinched phone calls. It's yet another way to distinguish ourselves from the "others" making grabbed phone calls. (1) The Pinch = using your Thumb, Index and Middle Finger (very feminine & sophisticated) (2) The Grab = using your Hand (very masculine and android) … (3) The Earplugs = handsfree phone calls (4) The Bumper =...
It makes me wonder: it'd be great if you could iChat/facetime directly from your iMac to an iPhone 4? That would dramatically expand the use of Facetime, wouldn't it?
Facetime … such a great name, I truly hope they rebrand iChat to Facetime as well About the design of the new iPhone: it seems I will have to eat all my words. That's going to be a hell of a dinner/supper
I hope Steve Jobs will surprise us with the first unibody iPhone. With a curved aluminum back and a black apple. Just like the new iPad. Now, that would be sexy as hell!!
what about Autodesk inventor*? I hope it follows suite. *Autodesk inventor is from the same company as Autocad.
Jonathan Ive lost me here. The design of the rumored new iPhone G4 is very worrysome Of course, it will appeal to the tech savvy pre dominantly male audience. They will love the sleek chunkyness. But hey, they should go Android! Bring back the curves! I'd like my phone to be feminine <3<3 … my hand wants to hug the phone, not just hold it!
Okay, if this were to be a marketing stunt from Apple, it is getting pretty nasty for Gizmodo. Again, I do not understand why Apple could be so clumsy in handing out the real thing to a 27 year old employee?! What happened to their legendary culture of secrecy?! You know, with red flash lights and sliding doors … it looks like a joke right now, doesn't it? I am pretty sure that only Jonathan Ive & Steve Jobs have seen the real design of the iPhone 4G. If not, I'd be...