or Connect

Posts by mr O

Adobe did acquire Macromedia. I can imagine it must have been alotof work to merge both products together. Ow, and did I allready say that I do strongly hate Flash designed websites: It's all eye candy, but you can't save a single picture into iPhoto or onto your damn desktop!! Second annoyance: Flash enabled web sites that automatically explode to the width of your screen! Owmygod, I do hate 'em so much Booh to Flash and all those annoying Flashy graphic mobbers! Get a...
My female side tells me that the iPhone and Leopard roll out will coincide! Explaining why some Leopard features are being kept so secret. Making me believe that the modest 2MP iPhone camera is gonna blow your socks off (not joking!): http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2108 Apple must have added this little thingie for a reason … Haleluja! :O
Great! The most wearable music player ever finally got fashionable! I want a blue, green and pink one!! It is a shame they announced the iPhone instead of introducing the widescreen iPod on MacWorld. Imagine, an iPod family like; 1- Coulourful shuffles with clip! 2- Colourfull nanos with clickwheel! 3- A black and white iPod with music to touch! (And no black chin) It doesn't make sense to wait with the touch music interface until the iPhone is gonna be...
Aegis, you're right! It's still worth reading though as it puts everything into perspective!
http://forbrukerportalen.no/Artikler/2006/1138119849.71 It's worth reading the official statement from the norwegian government.
This is so 2006 …
Okay, I am very sceptical about this one. Got to get my little potatofingers on it! But as JeffDM allready mentioned, Universal Access (system preferences) could be my guardian angel.Great! So, I'd love to see the new multi touch gestures applied on the new MBP's trackpad. And as Multi Touch is gonna be the next evolutionary thing after the mouse and clickwheel, why not getting rid of Mighty Mouse and have a standalone trackpad instead! Something iPhone sized! Oh yes, it's...
Okay, how are we going to call a device that is a widescreen iPod, a Phone and an Internet communicator? Firstly, one should look at what they have in common. Aah, Multi Touch controll! It is truly amazing how touch is gonna bring us into the wonderful Appleworld. So, the uninspiring iPhone name is not doing any justice to the magic multi touch idea, as introduced by Apple inc.! Why not call it Genie! As referring to the fairy tale where one has to rub a lamp (thrice!) to...
Oh, that truly is a bummer I was so much looking forward of manipulating the Hula Girl widget with my fingers Owmygod, why are we so keen on the hyped "iPhone" name? It is more than a phone. It is actually a widescreen iPod, a Phone and an Internet communicator. A widescreen iPod, a Phone and an Internet communicator! A widescreen iPod, a Phone and an Internet communicator!! (Jobs)Got it?! So, bye bye iPhone and hey, Mr Cisco, you can have your crappy iPhone name
I am also deeply concerned on how this is ever gonna fit into the current Apple design language. I actually wonder how this got Ive's approval. Unless this is a burden of things to come