or Connect

Posts by mr O

As to cyrusthevirus, I am afraid it is only the reflection of the window of a bus on the iPhone calling screen picture
An all new collection of 20", 24" and 30" cinema displays that connect with your laptop without using any wires. That would be great as now I am losing 1 USB, 1 Firewire and some other port just to connect my 20" screen to my 12" Powerbook.Hell yeah! Ultraportables and new cinema displays! That really would make my day
I am thinking the same. Apple is going to redefine the 13", 15" and 17" portable by getting rid of the slot loading optical drive (Combo Drive and Superdrive) in favour of extra battery and Flash memory. At home you will be able to connect a drive to your portable. The new macbook will be in aluminum as well. The only difference being a white apple for the macbook and a black apple logo for the 15" and 17" macbook pro. This way their portables will blend with their desktop...
It could be even more subtle: A white Apple logo on the aluminum Macbook and a sexy black Apple logo on the aluminum Macbook pro.
I am a bit confused. Isn't the Newton supposed to be the ultraportable?! Speaking about ultraportable. This brings back memories of the first iPod introduction where Steve was talking about portable (the iBook) and ultraportable (the iPod).
Exactly my thoughts! This Bento thing could be obsolete asa Apple starts putting more thought into the seperate apps (iCal, Address book, To Do, Numbers).
… but could boot camp make its way to the iPhone? Meaning: one OS from Apple with limited third party applications and one OS from Google with unlimited third party applications? Apple did say they were going to open up the iPhone to the world somewhere around spring 2008. Which is pretty close to Google's Android.
Owmygod, AI, you almost gave me a heart atack … All the addresses in your address book should be updated by your contacts! This way you don't have to adapt your address book all the time. People move and change houses. 10% of your contacts a year actually! So, who is gonna keep track of that?
I wonder why the border around the 2D dock is so prominent I am starting to appreciate the 3D dock. I do like the idea of looking upon your goodies , this might explain the funny angle as it is supposed to be for your eyes only. GR, mr O is going smart with his mailboxes but finds himself hooked to Gmail.
Mailtags (a third party Mail plug in by Jonathan Paisley) is a great start. However I must say that I am not really tempted to use it. It is just too much. Apple could draw inspiration from this. They allready have a great concept of the stationary menu that appears on top of your message. I could imagine having a tag button next to your stationary button to activate the tag bar that appears on top of your inbox message. One can add as many tags as you wish. Your message...