or Connect

Posts by mr O

… it'd be great if the remote erase idea would be introduced on the Macbooks & Macbook pros. And the new iPhone OS touch could be a new foundation to build the new almighty mouse upon. Boo to the current Mighty Mouse, die mouse die!!! ngngnghh Almost nothing to do with this tread, but just first thoughts.
dear Wilco, I am with you on this one!
Silly me, I might just write them in Firefox …
The latest version of Safari does not let me write capitals in my Gmail without always jumping to the subject box. It is pretty annoying as I have to write my messages in Pages and copy paste them to Gmail. I haven't lost my mind just yet
… indeed, people might not be reading novels, but they are reading alotof books about cooking and food. Not to mention life style magazines (Dazed & Confused, I.D., Vogue) and newspapers! I do think Amazon's Kindle concept has a future (if only they would hire Jonathan Ive).
MySpace= 15 - 24 Facebook= 24 - 30+
Wouldn't it be great if your address book was being updated by your contacts themselves?
sorry Cruel me … your third post truly is a stellar one
An external bluray drive would be even better.
Dear Nate, you'd better rush to the Apple store right now as I have this feeling that the new MBP will be blessed with a glossy screen only Amen, mrO