or Connect

Posts by mr O

The good thing what I have been hearing about the  watch is that it is designed to be an external screen for the iPhone. This is a very smart way to tackle the obsolescence issue. Want to upgrade your watch? Get a new iPhone!   I bought a 20 inch Apple Cinema Display in 2005 and I am still using it. The only thing I am changing is my mac mini and macbook pro.   So yes, smart move from Apple to make the  watch "just" an external screen for the iPhone. It will justify...
In the mean time Western Governments are doing good Business by selling arms to Terrorist organisations and regimes that violate basic Human Rights.   How SICK can you be?: Condemn Terrorism while supplying them with weapons?!   source, the Independent: Blood Money: UK's £12,3bn arms sales to repressive states source, the Guardian: UK condemned over arms sales to repressive states
Jony Ive  and his design team got themselves a very good baseline for the future. The  watch will gradually evolve into its own archetype, just like the iPhone and iPad. It is what Apple design is known for, their relentless pursuit to unclutter the product experience.
It's working now. I turned on "Time Zone support" in iCal > Calendar > Preferences > Advanced
The Car Manufacturers are doomed. Their sole income is from selling petrol powered dinosaurs.   With apple you could get the infotainment tools first, and the car later    No seriously, the car manufacturers should really start expanding their product portfolio. Restricting mobility to cars only is a short sighted vision. Electric powered bicycles or motorcycles should be on their radar as well. I can't see them developing an online mobility platform either ...
I have it here on my mac, 19:33 GMT. On a serious note:I just imported the event from the Apple website to my iCal. The strange thing is that the event didn't adapt to my time zone. It says it starts at 10:00 San Francisco time? And there's no way to adapt it to my Time Zone? It now sits snuggly with my other appointment at 10:00 am GMT, which is inaccurate as the live event happens seven hours later for me.
What about washing your hands in the restroom? It'd be dangerous to take off your watch and wash your hands in a public restroom.
If for whatever reason the link doesn't load, here's the cached version of the article: 9 reasons why I think Apple might buy Tesla Michael Graham Richard (@Michael_GR)Transportation / CarsFebruary 23, 2015Share on FacebookApple plus Tesla logosPromo image Apple/Tesla logosForget about Apple vs. Tesla, what about Apple + Tesla?It's an interesting idea. Various people have suggested in recent years that Apple should buy Tesla (or Twitter, or Netflix, or whatever), but it...
What if Apple bought Tesla?   Here's 9 reasons why they should.   In a way, 'Tesla' could remain 'Tesla'. Just like 'beats' remains 'beats'. It would be a clever way of Apple to buy themselves into the electric mobility industry without diluting their core activity. Both could learn a thing or two about battery technology. 
Open your Heart mstone, and thou shall be blessed!