or Connect

Posts by mr O

How do I delete my account on Appleinsider?
Don't forget Swift: the switch to Open Source is very significant.Personally I have been most impressed with: Apple news Swift, the open source announcement Metal in OSX Splitscreen in OSX, not for multitasking but for using two Adobe applications to accomplish one task.I am disappointed Apple didn't reimagine their mail app, like Google did with inbox. Google's inbox concept is a likely facebook newsfeed killer.
I have been reluctant on commenting on the botched up Apple music presentation because it was cruel to watch how someone full of passion just blew it. Eddy Cue came to the rescue, but clearly he wasn't prepared for this. He put his karaoke experience at good use and did a stellar impro.   Iovine must feel really terrible now. He needs a voice coach. Opera singers are great in teaching techniques to control voice, composure & emotion.
Please respect Appleinsider's comment guidelines: You are being personal and not contributing with a fact based argument.In response to your argument. I am using Soundcloud and see no reason why I should switch to Apple music:Through Soundcloud I discover like minded people with a similar taste. With Soundcloud you can discover what portions of the song resonates to people in a glance. Soundcloud has expanded my musical horizon in a considerable way. At no cost. Apple...
B R E A K I N G   Apple removed "iPod" from their main menu on the updated Apple website!   They actually replaced "iPod" with "music"?
Force Touch is going to bring the iPad to a whole new level. Especially if combined with the optional  pen and amazing Adobe apps.
  Not all artists paint with their fingers ... some of them use brushes.The stylus will be to the iPad what the mouse was to the computer*.(*) Sure you could also control your computer by writing out your commands with the keyboard. A mouse however made everything feel more natural. It revolutionised the user experience and made the computer more accessible to the world.
I hope not. It is proven that multitasking has a detrimental effect on productivity.
Adobe got a whole range of really interesting apps for the iPad. The extra screen estate is going to be heaven for creatives if combined with Force Touch and a stylus.However, I am a bit surprised by its size ... the size of the 12 inch Macbook hits the sweet spot.
SOFTWARE: Apple will most likely have to design the interface from the ground up again. The flow just isn't coherent enough, which is very un-Apple like. [My judgement is based on the Apple watch video tutorials.]   HARDWARE: I can see the Milanese loop concept being applied with other materials. What a great design that is.