or Connect

Posts by mr O

Yes, especially RAW pictures and photo management. Some of the Adobe Bridge features save you a lot of time and give you instant focus on the pictures that really matter.
A stylus is going to bring the iPad to a whole new level of productivity for creatives. Sure, an artist can use his fingers to create a painting, but a pencil is just a better tool for the job. That is not to say that a pencil is going to replace the intuitive touch interface using fingers. The pen should be sold as an accessory.
Here's a pen Jony Ive did as an intern.source: Quora 
The  watch has got haptic feedback. It is going to be very discrete: your watch will tell you when it is time to go to your next meeting with a subtle tap on your wrist. No one will notice but you. You no longer have to worry about being late. Your watch will tap you earlier when there is a traffic jam on your way to the next meeting because of a recent car crash on the motorway.  That is Intelligent Time: a seamless integration between iCal, Apple Maps and Notifications....
I agree. This would be the correct use for the  watch. But still, 19 hours is surprisingly short for a device that is meant for glancing and quick short interactions.
I wonder if Apple would do better to limit the functionality of the  watch in favour of better battery life?   I mean, there's always going to be an  watch 2 ...
Someone didn't read Apple's usability guidelines:   Apple told developers to measure user interaction in seconds.   It's not because you can, that you should. Playing games on your wrist is defeating the purpose of the  watch: notifications and short simple interactions.
 Notice how Microsoft's vibes have changed. Those three middle aged hipsters are a far cry from the Balmer monkey we used to know. Dare I say MS is getting cool again, in a mad way   Disclaimer: Coolness does not guarantee Product Excellence. I am aware of that.
It might look weird as a standalone pair of glasses, but imagine these being build into a helmet ... It certainly is going to save lives, both on the motorway, and the battlefield!Augmented Reality is the way to go for glasses. Microsoft did nail that one.
 On the contrary. People still have schedules and attend meetings. Timekeeping could evolve to "intelligent Time" if Apple manages to re-imagine iCal for the  (= ALT + 1) watch.