or Connect

Posts by mr O

I fully agree with David Pogue's User Interface suggestions for watchOS 3.   I hope Apple take note. The  watch does have a Future. It'd be a shame if it would be jeopardised by a bogus interface.
Yes. It looks like we are heading to a semi-autonomous Siri operated car, very much like the iconic Kitt car.  
The main issue is that you still have to drive/operate them. It seems trivial, but just ask those mothers that have to leave work early to pick up their kids from school.
If Apple doesn't develop a self driving car, than Google will. Such is the game. It'd be foolish of Apple to play by the rules of the traditional car manufacturers. They'd be up against BMW, Porsche and Audi, to name a few. Those brands have a monoply on the 'Driving' experience. Well, 'Time' is more precious to me than the pleasure of working your car, hence my preference for the Self Driving Future.Remember Apple's mantra? It is "Think Different". It is not "Think...
 Wait? Did they all install the 'Move to iOS' app? Or can you write a review on Android without having purchased the app? Which wouldn't make sense 
A subtle Art Nouveau hint - like the building itself - would've been nice.
Please keep the argument on topic and tell us why iTunes is 'awesome'. There's no need for a personal attack. I encourage you to read the Appleinsider guidelines.
[BREAKING]    car will come with  TV   Enjoy your widescreen movie while petrolheads around you are 'enjoying' working their gears, brakes and steering wheel (in traffic jam). Ah, the Pleasure of Driving 
   What is exciting about the  car is that they will change the game. And if not Apple, than Google will.Seriously, we are at the advent of a Mobility Revolution. Forget Car ownership. The Self Driving Connected Car is going to disrupt multiple industries at once.I agree with you that Human Controlled Electric Cars are just another gimmick. I'd be very disappointed if Apple would go down that road ...
Hasn't Tesla got a state-of-the-art factory?   They (Tesla) are basically toast when the classic car manufacturers release their Human Controlled Full Electric Cars at the turn of this decade. A partnership with Apple would be a smart 'move' for both.