or Connect

Posts by mr O

Fair point.My argument was based upon Apple being a shareholder of Disney.
My point is that launching an innovative pay service on xmas eve testimonies of bad taste, which I am not used from Apple.  The magic of  pay is - deliberately? - being confused with the magic of xmas eve. One has nothing to do with the other as Apple's true magical Holliday ad campaign testimonies. Anyone is welcome to respond to this post. Please keep it on topic: Apple misrepresenting xmas and contradicting their holiday ad campaign. Don't make it personal, I already...
I am always trying to be constructive in my arguments. Never attacking the person. However, the xmas eve thing struck an emotional chord with me. Apologies if I have upset you. I am a human being after all.I've learned something from sog35's xmas video in this thread. Perhaps it is time to re-imagine xmas, as they've done throughout history? Something's got lost.End of story.
There's a rumour that the 12inch MBA is to replace the 11inch and 13inch MBA, which makes sense. A 12inch iPad could take the vacant spot of the 11inch macbook air.
Christmas Eve, 1914   — THE END —
So, I guess Joseph and Maria - both poor and illegal human beings - wouldn't be allowed to celebrate with Mickey mouse?Geez, I am not even a religious person, but the xmas story is a universal one: It is about sharing from the heart. That is true magic. It doesn't come with a 100$ entrance fee. Yes, it is naive. But can't we keep the magic just for one night?Merry Xmas to you all.
Make no mistake,  Pay is an amazing invention that is going to change the world yet again in 2015. Only, I do not see a connection between Xmas eve and introducing a revolutionary paying service? I find it cruel that people are working that evening, to be at the (paid) service of others. One Hundred years ago, in Flanders fields, soldiers REFUSED to fight that night. Instead English and German soldiers were celebrating Christmas eve together in the dreadful trenches. Two...
 That would be an awesome combo with self driving cars!"KITT? Are you there!?! I'm coming down and we're going to London!"
Xmas Eve?   That is a bit distasteful.   You ought to be sharing a self prepared warm meal with your loved ones, not waving iPhones  Actually, the iPhone disappears in a drawer.   I guess it must be a culture thing. Most of the people in Europe - 90%, Piper would say - are celebrating xmas eve with their family/loved ones at home.
I am actually getting more intruigued by the watch as more and more details get released (SDK, UX-guidelines, etc.). What would win me over is what I would call "Intelligent Time", it is a seamless integration of 'iCal - maps (directions) -  watch'.  e.g. it would be great if the watch would warn me that I should quit Appleinsider if I want to arrive on time at my upcoming meeting.