or Connect

Posts by mr O

I'd like to give a monthly fee to my favorite artist in exchange for access to his music and creative endeavours. Just like with Patreon. It encourages diversity. This clearly is the way to go for 'Connect'.
Neither are favourable, nor realistic, but I am surprised Apple has joined the rat race to the bottom (at the expense of the artist).
 The streaming model is corrupt indeed:I wonder how Apple is ever going to pay two micro cents - 0,02c - to an artist?  Seriously, anything money related should start from 1 cent (1,00c). 
Frankly, the iTunes User Experience was a disaster way before Apple Music.   I really wanted Apple Music to be a hard reset for iTunes, but it wasn't ... Perhaps there are too many egos involved in the creation of Apple Music?
   That'd be a great use of Force Touch 
Notice the shift, from insurance companies to Apple's Family plan. And by-the-by, Apple's 'Find my car' is going to make theft insurance redundant as well. You could actually just phone your car and ask it to drive itself home  Basically, car insurance companies are going to be toast.
Nick Hayek learns about the  watch 2 during a livestream keynote event of Apple ...   source: the Devil's advocate
It all boils down to this:   A Human Controlled Electric Car A Self Driving Electric Car (Auto)   The traditional car manufacturers will reluctantly (petrol > hybrid > electric/hydrogen) transition to the first option while Apple and Google have the assets to really create a Mobility Revolution (Option Two).
 Self Driving Cars would render individual number plates obsolete. A Family Plan could grant access to the Auto to a selected number of people. I am not sure how this is all going to work out as this really is new ground. Like, do you need to have a driving license to be in a Self Driving Car? It sounds ridiculous, right? So, consider driving schools a thing of the past as well  
 What is mind-boggling about Self Driving Cars is that they can use data from other Self Driving cars to determine what is around the corner.  Say, your Self Driving Car encounters playing children on the street. This information will be passed onto my Self Driving Car if I happen to be in the neighbourhood (driving the same trajectory). This way your Car are the eyes of my Car, which in turn are the eyes of someone else's Car. The 'constantly checking' is thus shared...