or Connect

Posts by mr O

It would be really useful in the car as you enter a different kind of reality when you are driving. It would be more like a utilitarian device instead of a fashion statement: Google Glass could give directions when tightly integrated with Goole maps.It could also measure fatigue and warn the driver when he is falling asleep.
I don't get Google's eagerness to get into fashion?   Google Glass would be a great driver aid:   In the car as headless display. Or on the motorbike, when it is incorporated in (the visor of) the helmet. Now, that would be something useful ...   Google ought to be making helmets instead of sunglasses. And have the helmet tightly integrated with Google maps.
 That is a bit harsh. I'd get a new iPod Touch if Apple finally updates its processor and camera. Right now it is a joke. For a 50$ premium you get an iPad mini with a more recent processor. If you want to make a fair comparison, then you should compare the [ iPod Touch + iPod mini + iPad mini + iPad 2 mini + iPad 3 mini ] to the iPhone. Right now you are comparing the iPod Touch to the [ iPhone 5C + iPhone 5S + iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 plus ], which is a bit unfair. Moreover,...
 Yes, I am not an Apple Insider. I recommend you reading noivad's post. It gives you great background information: 
I'm just wondering:   Could this turn of events relate to Iovine's quote of "backstabbing people" a few weeks ago?   Was he already referring to the pending Monster lawsuit?
 Yes, as Rogifan mentioned before: this is something Apple already got in abundance. And now, it appears Beats does not know how to engineer audio hardware. They asked Monster to do their homework. Seriously, I really cannot see the Three Billion Value here.
Yes, and now Apple has got to pay for their legal affairs as well. It appears Beats didn't engineer their products ... the voguish Beats headphones are actually a lame white-product with a gangsta bass.
Dr Dre and Iovine are shrewd Business Men. Not Innovators. So, I am a bit left in the dark on how they are going to re-imagine iTunes? Selling exclusive content on iTunes won't do.   Back on topic:   Their Beats headphones might be fashionable right now, but it just isn't working for me.   I am finding them ... monstrous.
Well, you could have a subtle haptic poke on your wrist. It's going to make you feel less stressed, like someone tapping your shoulder when you should really leave. It would work for me as I am always running late for meetings.  Intelligent time - and not fitness - is the killing feature in the  watch for me. I am surprised it is not very prominent in Apple's communication. It is a watch, right? Perhaps it is because of iCal that needs to be re-imagined? 
I hope 2015 will be the year that everyone keeps their phone in their bag.   It is just plain annoying when you are talking to someone who is constantly glancing at his phablet. And speaking of phablets, they take up the whole friggin' table space! Very rude.   For that alone, I'd like the  watch to be a huge success: Wearing your digital life on your sleeve is less offensive than putting it on the table.