or Connect

Posts by mr O

I strongly believe Apple will do what they did with the Air last year and this year: release a great new design with existing chips only to update it a few months later with state of the art chips. It all adds up: 1. new 15" Macbook Air spotted this Summer (which is actually the new 15" Macbook Pro) 2. a modest upgrade of the intel chips 3. the start of the holiday season It would be a fitting tribute to Steve Jobs who might not be around this time next year …
This is great! There's no point in stealing a Mac anymore, is there? I will be able to leave my computer unattended without having to worry too much
And what about iWeb? Hype feels like the spiritual successor of iWeb. Not mentioning Adobe, who introduced Edge to the world. How long is Apple going to wait? It is very telling that the Hype company is created by two former Apple engineers …
At present they're ridiculously priced -> Almost as expensive as a 20" iMac. And two thirds of the price of a 27" computer iMac. An elegant solution could be to re-introduce a (cheaper) 24" Cinema display?!
Would it be possible to separate the antenna's from the actual phone?: One could carry a little receiver (containing all the antenna's) in your pocket or backpack. The little device could send the voice/internet/text message to the phone?!
I really love the sunflower! I wonder when Apple is going to bring the Sunflower to the dock of OSX. The current iPhoto icon in OSX looks very dated.
A 7" iPad would be a Newton, not a 10" iPad.
haha Google= Crapps / Crappstore Apple = Apps / Appstore
It'd be great if Apple uses non reflecting museum glass displays for the new iMac (and their Macbooks later on in the year)!
Here's hoping they change the silly "mobileme" moniker to "iCloud".