or Connect

Posts by mr O

It looks like there's no space for that on the side of the computer
1. Please, bring back the backlit keyboard! 2. And add an external battery indicator. Like the Macbook Pro.
haha they just moved the Symbian bar to Windows phone
A 7" iPad sounds like a Newton. And not an iPad. Nor iPhone.
WTF How did they do that? So fast! And how did they get it that thin? Without the unibody structure? They don't have the magnets though … and the smart cover. And the Apps. And the integrated user interface. Good to see iPad 2 has a little friend to play with. It'll make iPad 3 only better.
Yes, but will the components be contaminated?! That is the question. Will the components make your iPad radioactive ? I hope I am asking silly questions here …
I don't understand. Microsoft manages to sell 10.000.000 Kinects's in only four months. How come Apple is still surprised by the success of their iPad? iPad 1, okay. But iPad 2? Come on! On a side note: Microsoft's Kinect is the fastest selling consumer product … ever. They too were surprised by their success, but they managed to overcome their problems. The question is: How did they do it?!
On the contrary! iPad 2 owners will gift their iPad 1 to their relatives. It is the ideal ripple effect to expand the user base of the iPad …
The magic cover really adds a laptop feel to the iPad … wow, I am well impressed!
All I am trying to say is that Ive will never leave his best friend. Especially not with all the health issues Steve is having at the moment. It is actually all human stuff …