or Connect

Posts by alienzed

wow, must be a lot of people hitting Apple's servers to install this update!
Feels like Apple is neglecting it's computing niche over it's iOS business. Methinks they should spin off the mobile division. Us power users still very much care about having the latest and greatest to work on and have more than a year go by without a simple refresh is appalling. Computers are suppose to be obsolete after a few months, well now Apple's not even yet released computers are likely to be obsolete on launch day. For example, Intel is past Haswell), and most...
i6
totally agree with ecs, I just happened upon the back page because I was sick of article after article of the non-news new iphones... Apple might be a huge player in the smart phone industry now but they will always be primarily a computer company. One story I'd love to read is why they are taking so damn long to put Haswell in their machines; Intel just demoed their NEXT chip, using their 14nm process, if the new Macbook pros don't come out soon I might just as well wait...
Negativity has never been a selling point, even when you point it out with your competitors. When was the last time a guy convinced a girl to go out with him by putting down ALL the other men. Lead by example, not from behind. The most frustrating part of all this is that you can clearly see that the high end game of marketing is truly run by a$$holes, at least when it comes to Microsoft and Samsung. Samsung: u wait in line for iPhone? You are stupid! Buy my phone...
Me too, me too!
Even more sad than the fact that Apple's cheap phone costs the same as always, is that people defend this by flaunting how much money Apple is going to make. When greed and profit are no longer celebrated, we'll finally be able to progress as a species and start taking care of each other instead of trying to pound each other into the ground.
Pricing is all wrong... 99$ on a 2 year contract is premium, not low end... and then they cancelled the iPhone 5 and kept the 4S? w. t. f.
when dinosaurs mate...
The iPad and the iPhone are the only products that require events. They can silently update the Macbooks, iMac and MacPro whenever they want. Although the MacPro looks stunning, I wonder why Apple even bothers anymore, no consumer needs that kind of power, or can afford the price tag. Any prosumer who does need that kind of power would be much smarter to build their own machine for a fraction of the cost. I'm sorry Apple, but when you are dealing with VERY powerful...