or Connect

Posts by jpellino

"It seems my Apple Remote Desktop didn't like this update. I can't see the screen on the host although if I watch the client I am in control. Anyone else seen anything funny with ARD?" Oddly enough ARD has done some thing like this since 10.10... and the fix for viewing issue seems to be to change the view from rows to columns or vice versa. Haven't DL'd the current 10.10.1 seed to see if it persists for me. Tech Update Conference last week as "no comment" on ARD app...
If it's USB dependent then it sounds like doing hands-free rollouts and over-the-air updates and package installs should prevent it.     Of course if you're pushing out pirated packages through your MDM then why do you still have your job...?
For those of you who don't speak Finnish, allow me to translate: "We don't know how to compete with Apple, and also it's 2014."  
For those of you who don't speak Finnish, allow me to translate: "We don't know how to compete with Apple, and also it's 2014."
Beta 5 was a big jump in stability. Beta 6 is likely only patches - if you look at the file size and the number of folders it actually wrote to. I'll know by dinner of the issues from 5 are cleared in 6.
 The rapid run-up to $203 ($1,400 re-split) has the potential to trigger a massive selloff by everyone who was in up to $100/$700.  Icahn is in apple at $450 pre-split.  There is one and only one reason he wants this at $200.  What do you think he'll do when it hits the point he wants?  Hold?  Not likely.  
Translation: My average pre-split position on AAPL is $450 and I want it to go to $1,400 just because I want it to and I imagine the other billionaire market jockeys will laugh at me if I don't.
Mini.
Not in the amount of time this guy claims.  
Yes, as does my wife's Dell / Win 8.x, then it does a minute + of initialization once the home screen is deceptively visible...