or Connect

Posts by jpellino

For those of you who don't speak Finnish, allow me to translate: "We don't know how to compete with Apple, and also it's 2014."  
For those of you who don't speak Finnish, allow me to translate: "We don't know how to compete with Apple, and also it's 2014."
Beta 5 was a big jump in stability. Beta 6 is likely only patches - if you look at the file size and the number of folders it actually wrote to. I'll know by dinner of the issues from 5 are cleared in 6.
 The rapid run-up to $203 ($1,400 re-split) has the potential to trigger a massive selloff by everyone who was in up to $100/$700.  Icahn is in apple at $450 pre-split.  There is one and only one reason he wants this at $200.  What do you think he'll do when it hits the point he wants?  Hold?  Not likely.  
Translation: My average pre-split position on AAPL is $450 and I want it to go to $1,400 just because I want it to and I imagine the other billionaire market jockeys will laugh at me if I don't.
Mini.
Not in the amount of time this guy claims.  
Yes, as does my wife's Dell / Win 8.x, then it does a minute + of initialization once the home screen is deceptively visible...
Tiger server with no 3rd party on it (had Moodle, that's gone along with the supporting MySQL and PHP that I believe needed to call bash).  
Thx.