or Connect

Posts by jpellino

Based in CVS's existing implementation, it'd be surprising if they were in on this.  They have a proprietary (insanely byzantine) app BUT no integration to Passbook as do Rite-Aid and Walgreens.     Either they got religion on iWallet and figured there was no reason to pursue making their existing app a decent UI or Passbook, or someone's news nose needs some Vicks.     Also when you hand them your Passbook at Rite-Aid (at least the dozen I've been to in NEngland) they...
At $400 it better cure cancer.  At $199 I wouldn't think twice.  Like it or not, at some point there is a valuation for physical volume - we're just wired that way - and for function.  If this is a tether that keeps me looking at my other Apple devices, then it needs to be silly-cheap.  If it actually does stuff - like all the stuff athletes want their devices to to without placing them in harm's way - then you can lean higher.  If it replaces my phone, then go ahead and...
A spreadsheet that can't graph data - you're GOOGLE for pity's sake.  
Well, duh - just watch "24" - the good guys used Macs, the bad guys used everything else.
Or would you rather be spinning through your bedroom into a taxi that takes you to your magical dancing office with your Surface Pro? Apple's latest set of ads shows real people doing real things that matter. Microsoft's are silly and Samsung's are vindictive.
Still no WebKit LLVM in the notes...
Whose hand? Gene Simmons? Warwick Davis?
It started on Wednesday. So this is the third day. They have ZERO idea what happened and why. Customer database goes casters-up? Pull the freaking backup instance and make it live. If that fails then you don't really know what happened.
Fear not.  MS would never let their de-facto R&D department to fail in such a way.  
Yep.  Most places, the second cable company has never bothered to overlay a second cable system, so unless they have some magic, hard to imagine how they will profit from it.  Unless they're betting on net neutrality going completely wrong and being The Gatekeeper, or using a war chest to undercut existing cable, or linking the so far unlinkable...