or Connect

Posts by jpellino

Not sure how much time you spent with an Apple II.  It was a pretty well made machine for its time, given the processor and the state of storage.  Woz was responsible for much of the machine's architecture, monitor in ROM, the disk drive system, and wrote the first high-level language for it - Apple Integer BASIC - from scratch.  It did some neat things, even ran faster than the Applesoft BASIC they later bought from MS.  Lots of things were run on Apple II systems long...
Dollars to donuts that the new AppleTV is controlled by the usual remote or by voice via any device that uses Siri, including - going out on a limb - OS X, but you'd think it'd be in the 10.11 betas by now so that may be a huge reach.
DL1251   My results for Mac:  Works in Mail.  Works in Notes.  Works in Messages.  Not in Reminders.  Not here in a forum message or as seen on other web pages.     Love date detectors.  
Why does this Steve Jobs look so much more like real John Sculley?
I declined upgrading the Notes when it asked the first time on the iPad since I hadn't put the beta on the iPhone - anyone know if there is a way to do so now that I have both iOS devices on 9?  It never asked again...
As expected.  That said, even the original mini is still a great little machine.  I'd keep the 2 in the lineup - not everyone needs or wants touchID and it saves $100.  Put the 8MP camera in the mini3 if possible and you'll further drive its sales.  
Pretty sure it's a feature you can activate if you want to.  They won't be going door to door and forcing it on anyone or enabling it by default.  
Why wouldn't BB simply buy them? Far more possibilities for when not enough ppl want the BB phones with keyboards, but just enough ppl want the keyboard?
"Install" and "Enjoy" Eerily similar to the motto of the Complaints Division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation, "Share and Enjoy", which was displayed in large letters atop their building. Unfortunately the Complaints Division's facilities grew so large that the building sank into the ground and what's left of the visible upper half of this motto now reads in the local planet's dialect as "Go stick your head in a pig." Once again, DNA may prove more prescient than...
Apple has no reason to dump Google as a search engine. Google has no reason to dump Apple as a supported platform. Fans on both sides need to get over it.