or Connect

Posts by jpellino

Still in the ballpark for overall size - I think they would stick with a 1.33 or close ratio - even the existing iPhone platform has it and they letterbox the 16:9 etc. Why? This would still be more an info device than media device and you need vertical screen real estate. Many netbooks are going 16:9 or 16:10 to match the keyboard aspect and clean up the design - but without a keyboard you don't need to. The bezel is an area ripe for creative thinking - knowing where...
That would make it 6x8" (a shade over the area of a Kindle 2). Slap in the new form-fitting battery as in the 17" MBP. 1/2" thick. Run full OS X with WiFi & BT. MagSafe and 1 USB, headphone and Mini Display port and that's it. I'd get one. The only thing I don't bother with as much as other things on my Touch is the web. Yes, it works, but mostly the web is on the verge of unreadable unless you zoom in, and of course without Flash and Java too much of the...
...has seen the errors of its ways and - according to the desktop chart provided by Mr. Kay - is apparently loading full-blown Office (3 seat license) on every new Windows machine. Good to know. Brilliant plan.
The mind boggles.
Are we talking days, weeks, months?
No gpu on a current macbook? Do tell. As for the screen, sure - you can make the macbook more readble, just lower the resolution effectively loweing the ppi and making it more "readable". ExpressCard? Not sure I ever met anyone who actually used it. HDMI? Adapter. Blu-Ray? He didn't get it on the HP. For what? So you can watch an HD movie on your 16" screen? You'll like it a lot more on an LCD TV for better value.
Wlll they ever move FreshStart for non-profits from 2000Pro to XP?
Thanks for this breakdown.
Just in case there were some who didn't think Apple would use Nehalem in an xServe...
...that I got when I heard they greenlit "Jaws 3D"?