or Connect

Posts by jpellino

It's also a way of making sure you don't have the unintended consequences that make Windows and phones that do run Java with god-knows-what interface. We all know what a joy those two environments are.
Until last week's site redesign, WSI's Intellicast was a mess. I'd had it out with them several times, and it was not a Safari issue, it was an issue of coding for IE6. Now it seems to work, especially after one last tweak late in the week. The menus are a bit twitchy as you need to move across vertically thin secondaries, but given the ads they need to put up, it's better than before. You don't have to scroll to see actual content. For more on the mess MS has made of...
and I for one hope it's the lid of my iBook g4 12" reincarnated as a tablet. Given the iPod Touch and the Air, it's not too far off.
that's a patent drawing? please. i wish i'd patented buying a cup of coffee from a human with a piece of green paper. seems about as viable.
Any estimates for the size of this bad boy?
Glad to see the earth will once again spin now that people can tweak their menubar and dock. Those last three months of the earth not spinning were pure torture.
joy. that vaio is pwned.
MS would create an add-on Pez dispenser that contained chunks of recycled particle board if they thought it would drive console sales and licensee products. So, um... yeah. Blu-Ray in a heartbeat.
Apple sales not living up to spec in the most visibly Apple-hostile country on the planet? In related news, water is wet and fire is hot.
I'm amazed no one has come up with a dongle to go between the older connectors so we can all have magsafe. female g4 to magsafe to magsafe to male g4. perhaps the torque against the case is critical.