or Connect

Posts by jpellino

That's nothing - 150,000 people went home thinking they'd bought a car only to find out they were sold a Yugo.  
25% of Americans don't believe in evolution.  25% believe in astrology.  20% (last checked in 1999) would tell you the sun orbits the earth.  So in my mind, that 35% might be a lowball.  
Very nice.  Mid-2009 MacBook White 2.26 4/250 much snappier - huge improvement in Safari.  Not sure Reminders and Notes are up to their iOS brethren, but it beats opening Mail or iCal when you need to remember something.  Wish Notifications was a 4-finger swipe on its side like Dashboard is, but hey, right edge swipe works too...  Alas, no AirPlay Mirroring for me.  Bummer.  
I love the woman on the computer training commercial with the DSLR she's connecting to a Mac SE...
Yes.  Was wondering about that, but since I mostly DL music, I wasn't worrying too much about it...
(1) anyone have a decently accurate figure on the typical data rate that FaceTime uses?     (2) This is hardly surprising.  AT&T would charge users for breathing if they could find a way to do so.  
I'd love to be able to have an Apple ID that isn't tied to a decade-old email address...
Me of the iPhone4 with 3G am presuming the lack of Siri is mostly due to the networking needed to throw stuff back and forth to the servers, and less an issue of processing power.  Any evidence to support this?
What is this "pay-phone" of which you speak?
It's wonderful!  Marvelous!  Just don't try to touch its one distinguishing feature, the keyboard.   Want to see every MS new product rollout?   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRnX4quv5W4   FF to 2:00, ends at 2:39.