or Connect

Posts by jpellino

Ah!  With no CPU, there's that much more space for an extended battery - this thing should run for DECADES on a charge!   Brilliant!
What do these people do when the local fire siren goes off?  Sue the gummint?
Yeah, like the fire sale that saved the Zune!
There's a difference between "flat" and "flatter".  I think it will be "flatter".    I don't much care what the calendar looks like, as long as the default lower-right button on a Calendar event info sheet isn't "Delete".     Skeuomorphism has a role in reminding you what app you're looking at.  I'm not interested in the logical extreme of "flat" which is "terminal.app".    I'd take an iOS junk filter over any layout change.     I'd take integrated OCR...
You want Office on your iPad? Onlive. Next impossible task?
Good to see 1980s MTV is finally being syndicated in Copenhagen.
Every time something like this happens, John Dvorak grows another toe.
"Apple, like Microsoft, has a huge platform advantage that it could lose if if fails to keep the iPhone a product with clear value to a large audience" If the intimation is that MS *ever* had a clear value, I have to object. "Value" is not he same as "cheap" and MS never had the sort of "value" that iOS has. It could be argued that it never even had the *value* MacOS had. In my time running a university computing lab late 90s we spent the same amount of time supporting...
Talk about your reality distortion fields...
User accounts. I'm beggin' ya, Tim.