or Connect

Posts by Xian Zhu Xuande

And absolutely nobody in any of those professions worth a grain of salt as an employee is going to base future decisions on that not entirely accurate fallacy. What will determine, in the future, whether businesses upgrade from whatever they're jumping to will be whether existing machines can handle the new operating system, whether existing software can handle the new operating system, and ultimately, whatever costs and benefits are associated with that upgrade.
I picked it up too on my laptop.
Seems like a big overreaction to me. The 'ties' as discussed are selling Nest products in Apple Stores—not some kind of profound collaboration. They're still, for the time being, extremely well designed products which reflect Apple standards. If they're dropped from the Apple Store it wouldn't be because they don't have a place there as products which add value to iOS and reflect Apple design principles.That could change if all of Tony's talk about their ToS, principles,...
I wouldn't imagine that they would drop the iPhone 5 size for a new model exclusively released in a new size. The iPhone 5 screen is pretty much as big as these devices can be for comfortable one-handed use (and even then, the iPhone 5 is pushing boundaries). It is clear that there is an audience for a larger screen, but there is also a very large audience for a phone which is comfortably operated with one hand.
Yep. And you get extra characters who are subject to the same limitation, but you can jump between them.It is an model designed exclusively to extract money from people, but it doesn't need to ruin the game. It just means you can only complete birds*5 runs in a sitting, which is really a decent amount of gameplay. Then do other things. But that's not the only money-getting model in the game. As a sum, they may simply be too much. Including a $40 cart is a joke and a shame...
He is no longer with Apple.Tony co-founded Nest Labs with Matt Rogers.
Good for them, if they can pull it off. Nintendo certainly isn't interested in brining it to iOS.Although, dabbling around a little, it looks like another case of a potentially great game ruined by F2P and IAP.
Though iOS 7 does seem like one of the buggier iOS revisions. The iMessages bug seems like one which shouldn't have made it through testing (fixed for me by resetting network settings), Siri drops the ball maybe 30% of the time for me and responds slowly in many other cases, battery life does seem to drain quickly (though in relatively recent history keeping Facebook out of the background has helped with that). A degree of this is to be expected, though, with such a major...
Personally, I find USA Today's coverage of most things tech or science to be rather trashy. And then there's inconsistencies, errors, and a sea of grammar errors and typos in other articles. I have a feeling much of the content they produce is not produced from the perspective of someone endowed with accurate or well-researched information.
Sure it is cheating. At best those speeds in continued processing would result in abhorrent battery life, and at worst—and not terribly unlikely over some short span of time—it could result in hardware failure. Benchmarks are only meaningful if they work under the same conditions that any other app would.