or Connect

Posts by Xian Zhu Xuande

I'm looking forward to it simply because it will allow me to continue working on my computer during various conversations—presumably that's why I'm at my computer. I wouldn't do that with my wife, but I can think of numerous work-related phone calls that would be better served without holding a phone to my ear.
The state does a poor job of representing its population. At least in the United States.But this has nothing to do with artificially creating a human in any context. It is about a woman choosing to preserve her option to have children through her own biologically generated eggs.Lawmakers are the last people who should have a say in this. These are the same group of clowns who like to talk about how we need less government in our lives but jump at the opportunity to put the...
How about we leave it up to the women to decide what is right and wrong for their lives?
But then you have to be a BoA customer! Heaven help your poor soul...I think Discover also offered this feature.
If anything they need to ease up a bit. There's no excuse for the 8.0.1 mistake. And it does feel like iOS 7 and iOS 8 have been buggier releases than some before. I do like the general direction of adding features, though. Maybe the problem is matching the hardware release dates with major software launches.
Thanks for this—it answered the questions I was curious about reading through the comments.Another trojan hijacking alongside pirated software.
OLED has come a long way and is now an excellent top contender technology. But to call it 'far better than LCD' is completely inaccurate. There is good reading to be found over at DisplayMate: iPhone 6 Display Technology Shoot-Out.
This crap found my morning news. It's actually pretty slimy that it's making rounds in news sites, including this one. I would like to see people subjecting a range of phones to this kind of deliberate abuse. I wager many would shatter. That said, I'm sure the iPhone 6 won't be as durable as the 5. Rounded edges, a larger footprint—don't sit on it.
Heh... really? It couldn't have anything to do with a mass of customers switching over to their new iPhone 6? Or with the various network problems that were occurring on that day? Some form of this article could probably be run every year...
Water resistant, I'm honestly not sure. That seems like a worthwhile feature to add.But megapixels is a distraction. There is much more involved in a camera to produce high quality photographs than megapixels, and without those things (e.g. sensor, optics) you're just taking up more space to store lower quality photographs. The iPhone actually takes really excellent photographs for a mobile phone.